It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO/EBE/Moon and Secret Gov Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm hoping the following link has not already been referenced here at ATS. It razzle-dazzled me, it runs for appx 1:35.00, the last 55 min being a must see. It covers a lot of UFO stuff.

Such as Gemini, Apollo and Shuttle UFO crew reports. Project Horizon, Extended Project Disclosure Interviews. Moon bases planned in 1959 to Alien structures on the moon and a lot of really cool secret government stuff.
Sec Forestall and his effort to warn people about his oncoming demise. Eisenhower's reasoning for his speech re 'The Industrial Military Complex"... Wanna take a ride? (from the movie Contact, based on the late Carl Sagan Book)...

video.google.com.au...

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Yes, this has been discussed in many threads before.

Interesting none the less!

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Not sure if your referring to the whole video or specific parts of the contents, but there's some background details of urological events in it that I don't recall being discussed in the last couple of years at ATS. It started out pretty-slow and I almost shut it off. But it started going in depth into reports and events and I thought started to really begin to excel.

And yes it is very interesting as it seems to not be made up of just pieces of past documentaries. Some of the background interviews of people, of events commonly known by most long-time researchers I found interesting and have not seen before.

Not that I claim to have read and watched everything, but background interviews of Sec Forestall and Eisenhower for example, I have not seen or read. The basic events and speeches yes.

Dallas

join