It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport's Ugly Secrets: Is it more than an airport?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DClark

I really hate letting you know there are many clues already with you. The sneakers say the whole place was sneaky and it has all type capabilities for future NON-HOMO flight. DOMODEVODO also has this ability without the nice artwork telling the past that the fairly-tales ended.
Well, if you could make believe you are SPY vs SPY and one of you was extraterrestrials with pilot instructions for humans then you would split another reaction in there and like the art. I have secret facts on the artwork. it just is that way when Earth is in such a quandary that the forces that lost get all mellow and bury messages saying you can have the rooftop you had the rest, so enjoy the planet and have a short life, I did.
The buried stuff is messages saying it wasn't worth much more than an old museum piece and they meant the planet. Those flying craft can see through the ground into the vault.
So, if you wanted something else in there project it through telepathy and have a tear to go with it, because you did see the message clearly.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I haven't read all the posts and most likely will later on.

One thing that stood out in my eye was the green gas mask guy with the sword.
It looked like he had a dress on. Then I thought well...a flag?
What green flags have a sword?
Saudia Arabia has one...

What green uniform has an eagle on it?
PHYLIDELPHIA EAGLES!
See how this could go?

Still I thought it interesting why green? Why a sword and gas mask? Oh well.
Chemical warfare I assume.

What assumptions did you use to convince your self you were right?
Might as well erase the assumptions.
Their only guesses anyway. Fears and all that.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Take a picture and I'll tell you what kind of plane it is...

I wish I could see the classified picture of all of those hundreds of bulldozers and dirt lifters taking out all of that secret dirt. We are really getting bred on this horse thing at the Denver airport. Look at the movies. We have tons of counterfeit movies.
We go from Bill Cosby trying to date rape to kids getting assault charges for throwing carrots at teachers, to bipartisan means John Stamos is a grandfather. Cavtrooper I didn’t serve in the military but I don’t think that matters. Not today. I wouldn’t serve in today’s military. And see what they are doing.

lol. Is the name of the horse at the Denver airport Dan Rather? Nutts and bolts. Maybe UFOs are real.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
With all the artwork and unusual building design
It smells like freemasonry
You keep things simple
Cost effective
But the masons like to quadruple
The cost of building a structure

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dougie
reply to post by Douigie

Yes there are tunnels, way more than nessisary. Most employees don't even see levels below 3.

Watch Babes in Toyland.

Have you seen the santa billboard with Santa holding a gun?? Do the murals at the Denver airport look like childhood’s end? Booger rag. Why can’t angels and demons be on now? When I am actually in the mood for it. I think the world ended before 2012. Don’t ask me. A great wall of prophecy. On futurama. Could that be a reference to the Georgia Guidestones? The new world order is smashing us in the head with robots and poison dart beings and noses breaking off and killing people. This is going to be worse than the Thompson flood. I think the world ended before 2012. Don’t ask me. Four people around a plastic table in Iowa. Says Donald Trump. People the police are about 64 percent wrong all of the time. They are vetting the wrong people. Good people get vetted. And we are the targets. Christians are targetted by American police. Now santa is on the naughty list. Our corrupted culture and society. Thanks to Lincoln Chafee it’s a witch hunt to find out which democrats voted for the Iraq war.
Futurama. Yeah that is a good show. It has a robot or a cyborg praying to Amenhotep.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join