It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Schnider Debunked! I'm tired of the lies!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Draggyn

That's the mockup used for the movie Stealth. It's not a real aircraft.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
i haven't read all the comments in this thread
but he def. lost some fingers that you can clearly
see here:

www.dropbox.com...

with that said i do believe he suffered from some
mental illness and while his story is interesting
and entertaining, i don't believe it's true.

for the record i do believe there are other civilizations
in this universe besides us, i just don't think this
guys testimony was credible.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: alanchilds
As a person who has my own personal reasons for interest in such inquiries as to the validity and integrity of cases like the Phil Schneider case history I would like to hear from his closest family members comments.

I honestly can't believe this hoax has taken on a life of it's own for so long... I don't think it will ever end...

noriohayakawa.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: rcchristian

I honestly can't believe this hoax has taken on a life of it's own for so long... I don't think it will ever end...

I can see why his story took hold. 1. Lazar's story came out years earlier and made it sound credible there are underground secret bases. 2. if there are bases for reverse engineering space crafts, then there would naturally be alien pilots and a biological program focused on studying them and/or hybridization seems logical 3. the weird fingers missing and death made it compelling and seemed to add to the story 4. finally, it's like a scene out of a a movie and people find it entertaining and want to believe.

I read somewhere he lost his fingers in some electrical wiring accident. Though Schneinder's account is likely a fabricated story, it is still possible an altercation between U.S. military and alien entities could have still took place and or at least such a biological super secret facility exists, much like S4.

"It was only in 1989 that Bob Lazar first came out with the story that there was an altercation between the U.S. military and “alien entities” in an underground installation. Lazar never specified any location"

"Apparently, knowing that no one had yet come up with any claim of personal involvement in the alleged 1979 “altercation”, he conveniently cast himself into the scene, claiming that he was a survivor of the Dulce “Wars”.
edit on 10-3-2017 by Area201 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I'm going back and forth on Schneider's story! I like to have some closure in these big name cases, I'm having more trouble with this case than some of the others.

That link I posted above was written by someone who did a forward to a book of sorts, so very bias and a bad source that might be looking to make noise. I just was going over this thread and read another poster saying she was the wife of Phil and backs up his story with details.

There is good reason to conclude Phil and his friend were murdered by these covert operations. Even if you think his story is a hoax, his "suicide" remains highly suspicious. The full nature of the "star wars" project of the 80s (to bring down UFOs) his friend Ron wanted to publish a book on, and the details of the deep underground military bases Phil was exposing would be in the category of top secret (unacknowledged) and revealing them considered a threat to the operations.

In a somewhat related discovery, recently 3 separate humanoid bodies were discovered of various sizes (The Atacama Mystery). This is the first hard evidence of some possible alien life living underground on our planet and would make Phil's claims look not as crazy.

I wonder what happened to the rock samples he shows possessing special qualities, did anyone ever examine them to verify? According to Al Bielek all his material was stolen from his apartment that would help support his claims further.

He had a daughter and had many reasons to live, had he wanted to he could have easily shot himself or taken some drugs. The bizzare nature only points to this conclusion: the suicide is the real hoax. Then why stage a murder-suicide? If he was just a fake story teller, I would imagine the covert black project people like that and it's in their favor to have these bogus and easily to make fun of stories circulated in public. He must have been telling truths to some degree at least and murdered as a result, as have many people to keep the criminal unconstitutional operations secret.

edit on 29-4-2017 by Area201 because: no #s given

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost01
He claims in hs newest video to have lost his fingures. Look at him and you will see TEN intact finger, five on each hand!
[edit on 23-1-2007 by Ghost01]

WTF are you talking about? Watch the video and look at his left hand!

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Well of course he's lying. I don't think anyone in their right mind believes any of this nonsense.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: rocksarerocks

Although I am not sold on every single one of his claims, a lot of it is very reasonable to accept. There's enough documents to show both his father and him worked within the military. He offered a lot of original material proving his father and he each had worked in black ops. The fact that they were stolen is telling. He would be a key witness for the Disclosure Project had he waited another 5 years to talk. The covert operations lies. They spend trillions for these projects while the U.S. transportation infrastructure crumbles.

If the killer or anyone reading this was part of the murder of Phil and is actively engaging in ridiculing him to cover up. F*ck you. You can get away with this now here, but you'll deal with universal law (God's law) when your time comes. Paraphrasing David Adair.

A lot of people are not in their right mind.

"The more people try to troll Phil, the more I am lead to believe that there may be some truth in what he is saying."

"I believe PHIL SCHNEIDER is 100% real. Also he is the man. Every-time i listen to this guys recordings i hear something new. Top bollox."

"what a a good man and a real hero. Rest in peace ,I ll hope you be on a better place.Nobody can live in peace which such informations."

"True hero"

edit on 5-5-2017 by Area201 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Denied

I agree. They wouldn't have killed him if he wasn't telling the truth.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pla123

YES!!
THERE IS ELEMENT 140 ON THE PERIODIC TABLE WHICH IS CALLED CORBAMITE NOT CORBOMITE. Learn to know WTF you're talking about before you act like you know everything.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Bumping this thread for further research as I am watching some possibly new videos.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
We need more of these threads...
Everything underground secret related was removed from the public space after he was removed.
Makes you wonder how far they come now.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost01

You have no basis for debunking this man, other than your own biased views against him.
I am convinced he is the real deal, and he died because of that.
He is more of a hero than anything else, and... shame on you.

BTW: Rhyolite clearance levels have a great deal to do with NSA SIGINT Satellites. Their equipment and databases can map the areas that are OVER the underground bases and are used in mapping and planning them and to analyze topographic and geologic features that would enhance them or cause problems.

edit on 10-3-2021 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SteveR
Phil Schneider was obviously suffering from a disease known as CFMS (Collective False Memory Syndrome), since not only HE but also SEVERAL DOZEN other witnesses and researchers have reported very similar if not exacting details of an alien scenario taking place beneath the Archuleta mesa north of the small Apache town of Dulce, New Mexico. So then, IF anyone wants to debunk the Dulce scenario then they will have to debunk EVERY SINGLE CLAIM of an alien scenario (I call it a major "paranormal tumor") taking place beneath this region of north-western New Mexico... many of which claims are detailed in the following link: www.angelfire.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost01

For the record ALL Delta Force soldures are from the USA! Delta Force is technially

Are you typing with some kind of telekinetic poltergheist-type solution, where it's hard to hit the correct keys as a ghost sometimes? I can respect that, but come on.. 'soldures'? And almost immediately 'technially'?

The word 'soldures' doesn't even resemble the word 'soldiers' - the R is completely in the wrong place. I am not trying to be a D, I just mean, for credibility and believability (not to mention legibility), wouldn't it be better to correct this type of errors before posting? One typo here and there is just normal, but two this kind of mistakes almost right next to each other.. surely you can do better.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
wonder why Hollywood can do all sorts of alien movies but nothing underground

there were some underground plot points in the new Godzilla series

Phil Schneider's story, however true or false, would make a fantastic movie.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I have recently dropped the info bomb on military underground bases here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for Schneider, i knew pretty much from the beginning of my research he is 100% fake

It is quite obviously he, just like Commander X, Al Bielek, Preston Nichols, Duncan Cameron and some others, had good intentions and invented the story to bring public attention to the subject. Of course, there is also an element of free attention and i am not saying his motivations were 100% pure and especially not for other names i mentioned and i for certain do not approve of using fake "testimonies" no matter the motivation.

Few in this thread made a good point, namely

originally posted by: Swanseadog
reply to post by pla123

One thing that did bug me about the whole story he is telling, in the incident where he allegedly lost his fingers,why was he armed if he was working as a engineer helping construct a base on freindly soil why carry a pistol, it dont make sense.

originally posted by: A51Watcher
Phil lost those fingers playing around with explosives in his younger days.

...and it wasn't 'Corbomite'.

originally posted by: Area201

originally posted by: rcchristian

I can see why his story took hold. 1. Lazar's story came out years earlier and made it sound credible there are underground secret bases. 2. if there are bases for reverse engineering space crafts, then there would naturally be alien pilots and a biological program focused on studying them and/or hybridization seems logical 3. the weird fingers missing and death made it compelling and seemed to add to the story 4. finally, it's like a scene out of a a movie and people find it entertaining and want to believe.

I read somewhere he lost his fingers in some electrical wiring accident. Though Schneinder's account is likely a fabricated story, it is still possible an altercation between U.S. military and alien entities could have still took place and or at least such a biological super secret facility exists, much like S4.

"It was only in 1989 that Bob Lazar first came out with the story that there was an altercation between the U.S. military and “alien entities” in an underground installation. Lazar never specified any location"

"Apparently, knowing that no one had yet come up with any claim of personal involvement in the alleged 1979 “altercation”, he conveniently cast himself into the scene, claiming that he was a survivor of the Dulce “Wars”.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 02:17 AM
link   
As for Dulce story in general, all the key points are summarized in this post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The first mention of Thomas E. Castello originated from Tal Levesque (a.k.a., TAL or Jason Bishop).
Thomas E. Castello was also mentioned around the same time by someone who called herself Ann west.
See the section on Thomas E. Castello below.
Here is a post relating to how the whole rumor of an alleged Dulce base started:

PAUL BENNEWITZ .......owner of Thunder Scientific Corporation (contractor to Kirtland AFB), located right next to the entrance of Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque, NM, presently operated by his sons...............from around 1979 Paul Bennewitz began to witness some strange lights hovering over Manzano underground nuclear storage area, not too far from his residence in the Four Hills area of Albuquerque.

Some researchers (such as Greg Bishop) theorize that he was looking at some tests of Project Starfire (laser-based optical tracking system being developed at that time by Sandia Laboratories next to Manzano) or possibly some tests of prototypes of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) developed by Sandia Laboratories at that time.......Paul Bennewitz later became convinced that those objects were somehow related to an underground base in northern New Mexico near Dulce.....articles on Bennewitz soon began to appear in newspapers such as the Albuquerque Journal and Albuquerque Tribune.

Paul Bennewitz began to suffer from paranoia and was later institutionalized......he passed away in 2003....his remains are buried in Veterans Cemetery in Santa Fe......Paul Bennewitz' sons seem to refuse to be interviewed.....the main reason being that Thunder Scientific Corporation still does business with Kirtland AFB....they sell military grade humidifiers and callibration instruments, many of which were developed,modified and improved by the late Paul Bennewitz.....Paul Bennewitz' wife, Cindy Bennewitz, still lives at the residence, which is located close to the Manzano underground nuclear storage facility (which allegedly was closed down in 1992) in the Four Hills area of Albuquerque.....

MYRNA HANSEN......in 1980 she claimed to have been abducted near Cimarron, NM and claimed to have been taken to an unknown underground location......She was at at that time a resident of Eagle Nest, New Mexico......Paul Bennewitz interviewed her at his house, together with Leo Sprinkle who did a hypnotic regression....Paul Bennewitz later on decided that she must have been taken into the Dulce base.....this was allegedly only after Bennewitz begun to suspect that there was a base in Dulce....later on, a Richard C. Doty (who was with AFOSI Kirtland AFB at that time) suggested to her that she might have been taken to an undergound weapons storage facility.

TOM ADAMS......he was investigating cattle mutilations in the late 1970s....Tom Adams first heard about the Dulce base from reading Paul Bennewitz' article in newspaper and other sources from around 1981....it is alleged that Tom Adams knew "Ann West").

"ANN WEST"......her true identity is not confirmed, although Tal Levesque claims that she is on Facebook with a different name.......alleged to have been an acquaintance of Tom Adams...claimed to have drawn the initial pictures of the vats of the Dulce base in 1987, yet claims to have never heard of Paul Bennewitz before........allegedly knew Tal Levesque....also claims to have known "Thomas Edwin Castello".....Tal Levesque claims that she visited him and his wife and also "Thomas Edwin Castello" in Santa Fe......Tal Levesque claims that Ann West is dangerous and is part of the "invisible government"

JOHN LEAR.......heard about Dulce allegedly from "Ann West".... befriended TAL through John Grace (a.k.a. Val Valerian)......according to Tal Levesque, John Lear retouched the Dulce drawings of "Ann West" that he received in 1987......he first came up with his Hypothesis in 1988 about Dulce and also about Area 51....John Lear has never been taken seriously by the UFO community....some people suspect that John Lear purposely throws in some ridiculous-sounding items as part of PSYOPS....he recently claimed that there are cities on the back side of the moon.

TAL LEVESQUE.....a.k.a., TAL or Jason Bishop.......he claimed that he worked in Santa Fe as a security person for a private company around 1980 or 1981.....he claimed to have begun contact with "Thomas E. Castello" who, Tal Levesque claims, worked in the same company in Santa Fe......."Thomas E. Castello" allegedly revealed his secrets to Tal....(the secret was that there was an underground U.S./alien bio-lab under Archuleta Mesa, next to Dulce and that he had worked as a security person at that facility).....but before coming out with this "Thomas Edwin Castello" story, Tal Levesque also seems to have heard initially about the Dulce base rumors from reading about Paul Bennewitz....Tal Levesque claimed that he was visited by a tall Reptoid at his home in Santa Fe in 1979.

"THOMAS EDWIN CASTELLO".....of course, there are many persons with the same name.....however, a retired Air Force Colonel who claims that he was involved in Dulce, claims that there has never been a Thomas Edwin Castello that was ever employed as security personnel in Dulce.

CHRISTA TILTON.......some researchers seem to say that she came to the scene slightly after "Ann West".....they say that Christa Tilton and Tom Adams were initially partners.....and that she was in touch with Myrna Hansen......according to Tim Beckley, Christa Tilton later on got together with Wendell Stevens.....Christa Tilton was said to have distributed her manuscript, "The Bennewitz Papers" in 1987......She claimed that she was in touch with a Richard C. Doty (formerly with AFOSI at Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque)......Christa Tilton was featured on a Japanese TV program about the Dulce base back in 1989 and 1990.....Christa Tilton flew over Archuleta Mesa and over Soldier Canyon with Junichi Yaoi of Nippon TV in 1989....she appeared on Japanese TV a couple of times....and claimed to have taken a photo of a circular structure over Soldier Canyon, which is slightly SW of Dulce....Tilton, in her manuscript "The Bennewitz Papers" expressed her belief that the whole "Thomas E. Castello" story was a fabrication......"Ann West", in turn, reportedly claimed that Christa Tilton's information was not credible.

BRANTON.......a.k.a., Bruce Walton......beginning in the early 1990s, he compiled a book called the DULCE BOOK....and aslo DULCE WARS.....Walton allegedly got most of the information from TAL...some from John Lear, some from Val Valerian (John Grace)....Tal Levesque claimed that Bruce Walton was incarcerated in 2009 in Utah for felony charges.

GABE VALDEZ.......retired New Mexico State Patrol Officer who was in charge of the Dulce area for many years (from the early 1970s to the late 1980s)......
edit on 26-6-2023 by tachyonator9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 02:19 AM
link   
....presently lives in Albuquerque....Valdez claims that the government was most likely responsible for the cattle mutilations which started happening from around 1975.......he claims that the government may have begun to periodically monitor the radiation levels of certain cattle some years later, after the 1967 underground nuclear explosion (Project Gasbuggy) which took place about 22 miles southwest of Dulce.....Valdez also states that the government "staged" several UFO incidents in the Dulce area (Archuleta Mesa, etc.) by use of high tech equipment such as prototypes of holographic image projections as well as unmanned aerial vehicles or remotely-controlled platforms that were made to resemble "flying saucers"....Valdez believes that bio-warfare experiments were conducted at Dulce and that "UFO/alien" stories were concocted by the government as cover stories to conceal various Black Projects in the area.

WILLIAM "BILL" MOORE.....who first propagated (or "revived") the story about Roswell in 1980 when he published the book INCIDENT AT ROSWELL (until Moore's book came out, most Americans had no interest or knowledge about the Roswell incident since it was long forgotten and dismissed as misidentification by the U.S. Army in 1947)......he claims that around the same time that he began to propagate the Roswell story, he was working with Richard Doty of Kirtland AFB and participated in a disinformation ploy to saturate Paul Bennewitz (who was pursuing his independent investigations on Dulce) with false information on the Dulce base.....so he claimed in a 1989 MUFON Conference that took place in Las Vegas, NV....however there is no verifiable documentation whatsoever that Moore participated in such disinformation ploy in any official capacity.....except for his verbal "confession" that he made at a 1989 MUFON conference in Las Vegas, Nevada).

RICHARD C. DOTY.....initially with Kirtland AFB AFOSI around 1979, 1980 and 1981......he was not a high-ranking officer.....he claims he participated in disinformation, along with Moore.....again, there is no documentation that he participated in such disinformation ploy at Kirtland AFB AFOSI in any official capacity.....even though Paul Bennewitz' name and Doty's name appear on one or two Kirtland OSI documents because Kirtland AFB invited Bennewitz to testify to what he allegedly was seeing over Manzano storage areas.....later on Richard C. Doty became a promoter of the SERPO PROJECT (which some researchers seem to describe as being a total fabrication)...Project Camelot seems to have bought Doty's story hook, line and sinker......presently he is working as New Mexico Highway Patrol Officer....about to retire in a couple of months.

The most sane person, surprisingly, may have been Paul Bennewitz himself and Gabe Valdez.
It is quite possible that Paul Bennewitz had long only pretended that he had been "brainwashed" by some within the AFOSI, while he continued to conduct his own investigations into Dulce. But, nevertheless, he couldn't himself overcome his growing paranoia. Another possible scenario may have been that there was a dissension among the AFOSI and an element among the group may have provided Bennewitz with some crucial information on Dulce.

Phil Schneider was never a part of the initial Dulce base rumors.
He only came to the scene in 1995.
It was only in 1989 that Bob Lazar first came out with the story that there was an altercation between the U.S. military and "alien entities" in an underground installation. Lazar never specified any location.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I recently re-read Mirage Men.
Mr. Bennewitz's is a tragic story. would be criminal if they really did manipulate and drive him crazy.

is Dulce still a thing?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join