It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEBUNKED! Mexico Alien (Chupacabra) Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
didnt know if this has been posted here or not, but this impressive (to me the video looked like it had potential) video has now been proven a fake.

www.youtube.com...

It's now been proven that this video is infact a CGI hoax, made by a special effects company as part of a suspense and science fiction series. The videos were featured on a website called misterosinexplicables.com, which no longer exists. However, more information can be found on a Spanish site located at:
enmente.com...
There are some links going to other sites with even more information about these clips.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
didnt know if this has been posted here or not, but this impressive (to me the video looked like it had potential) video has now been proven a fake.

Ok, if it's been proven a fake, why should we be discussing it?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I disagree, all we have is someone "saying" it's been proven as debunked. Does that mean it really is?....nice that the site that can prove it no longer exist and that there is some info posted on another site..and by who? If certain people wanted everyone to think that some material posted here wasn't real, all they have to do is say that it's not real so we just accept that and move on?
If you want to prove that it's not real, then duplicate the video in question and I'll believe it. Other than that it look pretty convincing.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Cool, let the topic continue. I was just asking.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
i thought it looked convincing as well, and was dissapointed to hear it was claimed to be a fake. Most videos i see i claim are fake, but for some reason that one stood out for me.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
The video is indeed CGI, here's a rough translation from enmente.com and a link to page where you can see that video along with others.

In 1998 the idea is born to make a series of condition and science fiction like initiative of different members from our group. It is then when “Door to the mystery” is born the project; seriado on cases in video become fond of studied by an expert with the support of a press photographer sensationalist. Working with videos that they pretended to be of become fond of origin I raise a cuestionamiento to us that today, is the base of our project: So that not to base all the production on become fond of videos? In 2000, the project enters march “Inexplicable Mysteries” like a “False documentary one” of supernatural subjects that it imitates in all his aspects the aesthetic narration and of famous the documentary pseudo-scientists on UFOS; Ghosts, Mysteries and Enigmas without answer, this highly allow to a product competitive front to great overproductions, and of passage to the second important question for our project: Because not to work with video “indeed” of origin become fond of? The vestibule in Internet www.misteriosinexplicables.com served as axis for the first fan call made in 2003. and worked like experience pilot focused to the production of a series for TV with excellent results; materials of the U.S.A., Argentina were received, Central America and different cities of Colombia. Some examples of this call can be enjoyed in the following direction:

www.misteriostv.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
i'm not sure i understood even one sentence you wrote.

top topics

join