It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama = Antichrist?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
don't worry,
maybe you just dont need it.

im not going to push you to read scriptures,
because when god is truth, then honesty is all
you need, and most rape the scriptures.

why would you be perfect before you are, even when you are.

thats it.
take care !

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I've long searched the internet for clues about the identity of the "antichrist" but like a previous user posted , it's more like ALOT of antichrists (spirrits infused with the spirit of antichrist) which i believe is the spirit of Aleister Crowley himself. theres 3 spirits like frogs that make up the evil that we will soon be faced with..

the dragon , the beast, and the false prophet

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Nope, you still think there is a president and not just a photo graphic miss represention of a position. Maybe with a look alike or two. It is said that the AntiChrist would be a 2nd coming of man mentioned in the Bible. If you also believe you are calling him the AntiChrist you automatically prove that you are believing in the true story or version of the straight biblical account and that it is not just a random nick name.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Wow this is so original. You should be given some 103409328420348 points for this. Saying that the current president is the Anti-christ i have NEVER seen this before on here.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingalbrect79

My question is this...

Could Barack Hussein Obama be the so-called antichrist that the bible speaks of? Are other prophecies such as nostradamus pointing to several head figures actually pointing to one individual with the combined names of them all?

The Antichrist will get Israel to sign a seven year peace treaty. If Obama was the Antichrist he would have get this treaty signed pretty soon since he can only serve as president for 8 years_ unless he becomes another influential political figure after his term at the White House.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gtirlad

This link answers some questions about the AntiChrist, false prophet,, one world government & the tribulation. It's my understanding that the AntiChrist will have to be a Jew or the Jews won't accept him as the Christ.
The AntiChrist will be very charismatic_so much so that he will deceive many Christians in believing he is the true Christ because he'll perform many miracles and create a peaceful world through the 7 year peace treaty. The first 3 1/2 years will be peaceful_then the peace treaty is broken and the following 3 1/2 years will be be total terror worldwide.

www.gotquestions.org...

www.gotquestions.org...

www.gotquestions.org...

www.gotquestions.org...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
worst anti Christ ever (voice of comic book guy from Simpsons)

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
food for thought

M: Hatonn, is the antichrist born?

There is no such concept. All of this created universe in its infinite sense is one thing. The concept of an antichrist, as it is generated by the thought of those upon your planet, is erroneous. The individual whom your peoples might call the antichrist is, in fact, the Creator, as are you and all of your peoples. To view an individual otherwise is an error in basic analysis of our universe. If this is understood in totality by the peoples of your planet, there will then be eliminated all of their problems, including the problem of the concept of what you call the antichrist. Is this a sufficient answer?

M: Will you give the purpose of the literature relating to the antichrist in the Book of Revelation?

The Book of Revelations, in what you know as your Holy Bible, is stated, as are all of your intellectual communications, in a clouded or misinterpreted form. The concept of antichrist is simply the concept of individualization of thought, the concept of isolation from the Whole. It has been stated in a previous communications, “The spirit of antichrist is ever more powerful, and will be drawn closer and closer to the Earth, where it will have its final death throes. And in those death throes it will take many down with it, and they will not find the kingdom to be inherited, but must repeat over again that great cycle of time which is now culminating in the scene upon the Earth.”

This, my friends, is nothing more than a parable, indicating that those who separate themselves in consciousness will find it more difficult, shall we say, to link their path back to the unity and oneness which is their actual reality. Is this sufficient?

M: Yes, thank you.

source: llresearch.org...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Wow, I have to admit I thought that my thread was dead becuase I thought I had exhausted all of my initial questions by the posters who contributed something of real value in an opposing argument.

However I have to give you the big "THUMBS UP, YOU FAIL!" award simply for not paying attention. If you would have actually read anything I had posted ORIGINALLY, it was made in 2007. I'm sorry bro, but Obama was not president in 2007.

Congratulation and thumbs up.

You fail.

On a lighter note, I did not realize that my thread was still active past 2008 and I greatly apologize for being absent in it's activity. I will however attempt to go back and read/respond to any questions that may have been directed to me or not answered. Again my apologies for my absence.

Another note however that I find interesting. Now that this thread has turned into a somewhat "time capsule of information", how does Obama compare now to the common view of an anti-christ? So far the change which we all expected has not come to pass, and all we see is the potential invasion of Iran.

This is concerning considering that it was pretty much anticipated several years ago as a major catylist to another global conflict.

Ironically, two more years and I graduate with a bachelors of science degree. 2012, bummer or blessing? I hope for the latter.

King

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Kingalbrect79]

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainIraq
Now, no matter how screwed up you all think the world is, it could be a lot worse. These are not the end days. The AntiChrist is supposed come at a time of turmoil and Hell on Earth, and he is supposed to make it better. And, in my case (I'm Roman Catholic), this means the Rapture. Trust me. It will get A LOT worse before the AC comes knocking. Maybe in 2012? 2012=presidential election year=coming of the AntiChrist?

Maybe. No one knows. I hope I'm not alive then. If I am, then I'll hopefully be sucked up into the sky, but I'd rather go the old fashoined way.

I'm sorry but you may want to do some research into what the Church teaches about the End Times.Here

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kingalbrect79

just read underneath this...and if you havent read the book of revelations...now would be a good time.

Today Barack Hussein Obama becomes the first President to reject public participation in the National Day of Prayer. It comes as no big surprise, as it is painfully obvious that he his intentionally thumbing his nose at God Almighty and American Christians amidst the greatest crisis our Nation has ever seen. His astonishingly blatant apostasy is so heinous even liberal democrats are beginning to wake up to his Antichrist status.

It has become increasingly obvious that Antichrist Hussein Obama is working to dismantle the restraining influence that the United States has against the forces of evil in the world. Many suspect he longs for the restrainer to be removed so Iran can attack Israel. We can only wonder if the Taliban will rule nuclear armed Pakistan by tomorrow morning. Antichrist Hussein Obama flaunts is Islamic Manchurian candidate status as he bows to Muslim royalty while disparaging and mocking America in the international arena. When Antichrist Hussein Obama succeeds in his plan to collapse the American economy watch for his Islamic federation to move on Israel.

It is time to begin to reveal what has been kept secret until the end. From this point forward I quote The Honorable Dr. Rabbi Sollog Immanuel Adonai-Adoni:

In Luke 10:18 Jesus states,

"I beheld Satan as Lightning fall from Heaven."

Barack, also transliterated as Baraq in Hebrew, is LIGHTNING (Strongs Hebrew word 1300). Even in Greek, Barak is LIGHTNING (Strongs Greek word 913) for the name of a person!

The ONLY WAY, a Jewish Rabbi can say in Hebrew that SATAN is LIGHTNING is, SATAN BARACK!

Interestingly, the Greek verse of Luke 10:18 does not contain an actual Greek word to translate into Fall. The Greek word translated as Fall appears to be a rare form of a Hebrew word for transgressions. So, the words of Jesus in this verse probably refer to heavenly transgressions.

In Hebrew poetry from the dominant book that the New Testament draws upon, to validate the works of Jesus as proof of poetic prophecy, the use of BAMA (Strongs Hebrew word 1116) is used to refer to the heights of heaven. That book is Isaiah. Christian scholars would agree, that much of the New Testament refers directly to passages of Isaiah's poetry.

Isaiah is also the source of origin for the Christian concept of Satan or Lucifer Isaiah 14:12.

In the verses of Isaiah that refer directly to Lucifer in King James translations of Isaiah, sure enough, BAMA (Strongs Hebrew word 1116) is used to refer to the Heights of Heaven (Isaiah 14:14)!

In Hebrew, the letter vau is transliterated as an O or U. It is primarily used as a conjunction to join concepts together. So, to join in Hebrew poetry the concept of lightning (Barack) and a high place like heaven or the Heights of Heaven, the letter O or Hebrew vau would be used. Bama is most commonly used to refer to a high sacred place, as well as to the Heights of the heavens or clouds.

So, Barack O Bama in Hebrew poetry, similar to the style of Isaiah, would translate literally as Lightning and the Heights of the sky or heaven!

Satan is Satan in Hebrew. So the Jesus Prophecy of Luke 10:18, if spoken actually by a Jewish Rabbi influenced by the poetry of Isaiah, would have said the verse Luke 10:18 as ;

Satan Barack O Bama

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kingalbrect79

No I do not believe it is Obama, and no one could be worse than bush, not only did bush mess up the states he messed up Canada and well actually the whole world.

I think that Obama is maybe not doing such a great job that everyone thought he would however he is doing a lot better job at putting the states together than Bush did.

I believe it is someone else the bible speaks of as evil/trash/satan

we will find out very soon

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
acromioclavicular

AC rome slavic

Chrome = silver = 30 pieces of silver

Just some ideas. I'm guess the AC could be slavic

Silver slavic, c and s are interchangeable between slavic and English. Same sound.

Maybe a pope in Rome of slavic origin

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Under Obama America supports radical Islam, throws Israel under the bus, and abandons traditional Christian values like heterosexual marriage. Michele Bachmann said Obama is bringing on the biblical end times, and he proudly repeated it. Yet that still doesn't prove he will soon be revealed to be the Antichrist. But there is plenty of evidence that America is Mystery Babylon, and that the timeline for the Antichrist is centered on June 6, 2016. If interested, read:
Antichrist 2016-2019: Mystery Babylon, Barack Obama & the Islamic Caliphate
www.amazon.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join