It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This could get interesting....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
"Even alien encounters are going digital. The French space agency CNES is set to release on the Internet its archive of 1,600 UFO sightings and incidents by late January or mid-February." Time magazine

I've checked it out today, nothing so far. We should keep a look out, cause I'm betting this could result in some interesting information. What do you think?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
agreed, i have read somewhere, that cnes will disclose this stuff in february. i think there was no specific date.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I still have to wonder if they will be releasing everything though. I doubt it.

It still could be that this is a gesture, and they are hoping other countries will follow suit.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This could be a source of disinformation. They could hold back the really important information and just release the sightings.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
There's no way to confirm that what they are releasing is true or false, but I don't see an overarching reason why they release wouldn't be true. First, what government would want to spend its time fabricating reports? Second, if there are cases where aliens have sat down to a dinner of croissants with the French government, I wouldn't expect them to be released. On the other hand, every little bit helps, and I would hope that other governments follow their lead.

By the by, wasn't Brazil going to release a flood of information in 2005 or early 2006? Does anyone know whatever became of that?

top topics

join