It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a place for pet marriage ceremonies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I remember reading about a lady that had a wedding ceremony with her pet dolphin, this made me want to get a wedding ceremony too... I have remained faithful to my iguana for 5 years now...and I want to find a place that offers wedding ceremonies for people and their 'pets'.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Never mind I found this site: www.marryyourpet.com...
I knew I wasn't the only one!!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Ummm.... congratulations....

Please don't share details about the honey moon. Although there are other websites for that that may pay you well...

Not that I know anything about such websites.

(j/k--that site's a trip
)

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Don't forget that pre-marital counciling can teach you....and your lizard, how to communicate through the rough times. Like when YOU want to lay on the heat rock or when the lizard wants strawberries and NOT rhubarb (We all know how often THAT breaks up an otherwise happy joining!).

really, congratulations.

C

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Please finish school before considering marrying a lizard or anyother animal for that matter.

Also mixed marriages usually end in nasty divorces due to the pressures family members place on each spouse.

Another consideration is "the children". Peers can be very cruel to kids that are even a little different. School can be a living hell for a kid that may have a lizard dad and a human mom.

A word of caution: don't tell the military recrutier about your relationship is you truely want to serve.

top topics

join