It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Order of the Illuminati-Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria (really wierd website)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Check out this strange website www.illuminatiorder.info...

I discovered it when I did a search on Ancient Order of Bavarian Seers. The site is very odd indeed. Let me know what you think.

CC

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Beautiful graphics,

I dig the satelite real time tracking* Now I am paranoid, not about the illuminati but about hackers and spyware* Hackers love the illuminati, what if the conspiracy here is two really smart 19 year olds seizing access to all of our systems?

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor

This site has been talked about before extensively on ATS. Check it out here for more information.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega

Originally posted by chief_counsellor

This site has been talked about before extensively on ATS. Check it out here for more information.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

yeah, I see that...over 2 years ago this site was being discussed. It has changed since then, and if you prod around a bit you can find discussion groups and forums that are linked to this site.

Interesting.

CC

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I agree there is some very interesting and informative information at the site. When I first heard about it over a year ago I was excited with the information found while digging around the site.

The webmaster took a lot of time and effort to build it and I give him or her some well deserved respect.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Have either of you noticed that many of the things on this site are spelled backwars? such as cigaM (Magic), or yruguA (Augury).. there are many more such backwards words and links

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I have been at this one also. It you click on the pyramid I can't remeber which layer it pulls up a bad a** picture. It has a bunch of priest dressed in Jedi robes and their above the earth. It's a awsome paint I have it as my background sweet to say the least.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I have been at this one also. It you click on the pyramid I can't remeber which layer it pulls up a bad a** picture. It has a bunch of priest dressed in Jedi robes and their above the earth. It's a awsome paint I have it as my background sweet to say the least.

new topics

top topics

join