It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons emailing me, trying to give me money???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by acctnosam

I am a Freemason in Illinois, I am not rich nor I am powerfull, I make 30k a year. You people need to stop thinking that Freemasonry is the key to success and happiness. Freemasons may run the world but that has nothing to do with Freemasonry. You probably think the world is gonna end on 12/21/12 as well. Get a life and a clue.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Freemasons would never put their name to it, besides they have all their other scams to raise money.

I mean not scams i mean fund raisers.

They own the national lottery in the Uk for example so why would they do something like this?

Sometimes i race ahead of myself, i hope this came across properly.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Betterthanyoucaneverbe
They own the national lottery in the Uk for example so why would they do something like this?

No they don't. That's wrong, incorrect and untrue all at the same time. The only masonic involvement with the Lottery is that freemasons play it like everyone else.

And lose like everyone else.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

The guy makes a post to point out something that he found interesting and a mod jumps down his throat. Why not give him the benefit of the doubt? He didn't come across to me as somebody trying to bash Freemasons or their beliefs.

Why not help coach him to make his posts better instead of being on the offensive? Suggest that in the future if he thinks its a scam that he instead add that to the title and possibly do a bit of research through Google so he can add more information to his main post.

This site is nothing without the people or the info they post, how about we cultivate a positive experience for everyone instead?

To the OP, nice find as its a new twist on a scam that I had not seen yet either. Thanks for sharing the info! It's interesting to me that Freemasonry is now mainstream enough that they can use it in e-mail scams.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
The United Grand Lodge of England has a warning out about the scam on their website...

Warning - "Masonic" e-mail scam

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join