It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible to view future lives as well as past?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingalbrect79

Is this something that I should interpret as my spirit guide trying to communicate with me?

Or is it just pizza too close to bedtime?

Actually is not recommended to eat rigth before going into bed.

But recurring dreams that are the same in nature may be messages, or when they are from times that are not in the present they could be bit and pieces of past lives.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
that's understandable, but most of my semi-reaccuring dreams are so bizzarre, that i have trouble defining them.

Example....

I had a dream where parts of it were me in a firefight with someone/militia of current (new weapons, camo, etc.), then I am moving around a large 12ft. hedge to look around the other side to keep from getting shot, and I start running and jumping like the abismal "hulk" movie, where I start running so fast that when I jump, it's no higher than normal, but it's like i'm floating at 3 ft. off the ground for at least 50ft. between steps increasing speed at which I run.

It's like a weird air jordan commercial, but the scene changes from this druglord courtyard to wooded area within seconds, and now there is no-one there but me running, and so on.

It's so weird I don't know what to make of it. It's hard to describe most of it, it's that strange. Just reading it makes no sense, but in my dream, it seems to fit.

I don't know, It aggravates me.....

How do you think any of this might tie in with my past lives?

I have derived meaning from one of my dreams, but it didn't work out the way I figured it to.

Dae

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I think its highly likely that a past life can be a future one, if its all about karma and whatnot, I see no reason for having the next life in 'the past'. Actually really thinking on it, it would be quite natural for this to happen, the universe is proof that sometimes 'things' go a different way.

Ive always felt Im in the wrong time or place, ever since I was a small child. From the very beginning I had a 'thing' for future themes like films, tv shows or just staring out at the city at night from my fathers apartment window, feeling a sense of familiarity or 'home' when all there was a blackness filled with little blocks of light. It was as if the city (Toronto) could be some other place in time ( or location) as I couldnt see the buildings forms. I hope I made sense there!

I used to watch all the science fiction films when I was really young, even if I didnt understand what was going on, I was drawn to them. Weirdly, wall to wall carpeting elicit a similiar response in me, strange that!

Ive always felt like Im living in a dated era, I cringed all the way through the 80's and cringed through the 90's, now I realise its got to be this, as Im still cringing! Typing on a keyboard is like carving in stone, computers ,everything, feels so dated!

I also realise that we should be further ahead in tech and science, I cringe again when I realise that what... mobile phones are our achievements? Some pictures of Mars? Thats it!? Whats going on?

There is also the possibility that Im remembering a past life but just not on earth. You know, I was a member of a space faring race.

The thing is I also have the feeling of 'past' lives in a couple of time frames, middle ages Europe is one of them but I shudder in horror to that, no romantic feeling good stuff there, brutal, smelly, dirty and short lived is what I sense from then, true there were some good things but I much perfer the notion of this era than back then, despite all my cringing!

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Well you have to understand that some dreams are actually the struggles that you face with your every day life also.

Is simple to distinguish the fictional, from real bits and pieces of past lives and also something that is not of the past or just a crazy dream but an every day issue that is bothering you in your subconscious.

One way to keep track to make the right connections is to keep a journal of your dreams until you can learn to separate the different type of dreams you have into groups.

That helps to keep track of frequent dreams and even will help you make sense of them and eliminate the garbage while recognizing which ones are messages about future events or just warnings.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join