It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of Birds Fall From Sky in Australia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
When I was in Phoenix, AZ back from January till December of 2006
I noticed there wer also lots of birds laying on the sidewalks and the
lake areas. Im not a scientist but for birds to be laying everywhere, sompthing shure is going wrong.

I counted well over 500 birds of difrent kinds in several of the places
i visited while i was there and doing research in some other parts about
other fanomanon and talking to locals which seen weird things in the
surounding desert area, lots of flying objects and weird rain burst in the clear of night might have something to do with that there.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
"When birds fall from the sky, you know that the end of times is nigh!"

Buy gold! Stock up on food and water. Make emergency preparations and prepare to take care of yourself!

We all know what a joke FEMA is! Its every man for himself, and if you are not always prepared you will be hurting!

Its the one time you dont prepare that the worst case scenario catches you off guard and you are left freezing to death and eating shoe laces or dirt.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Here is some information I found.

Thousands of birds have fallen from the skies over Esperance and no one knows why. Is it an illness, toxins or a natural phenomenon? A string of autopsies in Perth have shed no light on the mystery. All the residents of flood-devastated Esperance know is that their "dawn chorus" of singing birds is missing. The main casualties are wattle birds, yellow-throated miners, new holland honeyeaters and singing honeyeaters, although some dead crows, hawks and pigeons have also been found. Wildlife officers are baffled by the "catastrophic" event, which the Department of Environment and Conservation said began well before last week's freak storm. On Monday, Esperance, 725km southeast of Perth, was declared a natural disaster zone. District nature conservation co-ordinator Mike Fitzgerald said the first reports of birds dropping dead in people's yards came in three weeks ago. More than 500 deaths had since been notified. But the calls stopped suddenly last week, reportedly because no birds were left.

"It's very substantial. We estimate several thousand birds are dead, although we don't have a clear number because of the large areas of bushland," Mr Fitzgerald said. Birds Australia, the nation's main bird conservation group, said it had not heard of a similar occurrence. "Not on that scale, and all at the same time, and also the fact that it's several different species," chief executive Graeme Hamilton said. "You'd have to call that a most unusual event and one that we'd all have to be concerned about." He expected birds would return to the area once the problem - natural or man-made phenomenon - was fixed but said it was vital the cause was identified. The Department of Agriculture and Food, which conducted the autopsies, has almost ruled out an infectious process. Acting chief veterinary officer Fiona Sunderman said toxins were the most likely cause but the deaths could be due to anything from toxic algae to chemicals and pesticides.

Dr Sunderman said there were no leads yet on which of potentially hundreds of toxins might be responsible. Some birds were seen convulsing as they died. Michelle Crisp was one of the first to contact the DEC after finding dozens of dead birds on her property one morning. She told The Australian she normally had hundreds of birds in her yard, but that she and a neighbour counted 80 dead birds in one day. "It went to the point where we had nothing, not a bird," she said. "It was like a moonscape, just horrible. "But the frightening thing for us, we didn't find any more birds after that. We literally didn't have any birds left to die."

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Birds are very sensitive to any changes in the magnetic field around the earth.

The more rapid the rotation of the earth's outer cores and mantles around the planet's inner core which is comprised of iron and nickle, the greater the intensity of the planet's magnetic field.

When there are birds falling out of the sky's, this is one indication that there are some very strong magnetic fluctuations taking place right now around our planet.

And in addition to this, when the rotation of the earth's outer cores increases, this in turn also increases the 'static potential' in our atmosphere whereby increasing more global discharges of lightning in order to acheive a more electrically balanced atmosphere.

I don't know what effect this has directly on birds but dramatic changes in the electrical potential in our atmosphere may also be having a indirect detrimental effect on them too.

[edit on 9-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Okay, that does it. Its like that movie Signs. There are invisible UFOs in the sky spying on us and the birds are ramming into them. Thats got to be it...or something.

But really I'm starting to get a little nervous as something very strange is going on right now.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
What scares me is that this has now hit Australia, and we aren't as isolated as we really think.

Hope this all turns out to be just coincidences...

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I've sent a small notice about this event to the CNN. Maybe they're going to make something to present this event to the public.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Good find eden. Thanks.

...Now I'm off to find loam's thread about birds. I think it was called something like 'what may the birds be telling us?'

bbl

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
well..all these dead bird talks are pretty disturbing, but I don't know..A lot of bad things been happening all over the world and Thailand got hit by a few things in the beginning of the year already, earth quake, and flood.. and their fortune teller people say this is going to be a worser year then 2006.

but I don't think i'm going to worry til the birds on top of my window drops..those annoying lil..bird brains!

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
oops wrong thread some how

edit

[edit on 9-1-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hi There,

One cause for the birds dropping out of flight could be the chemicals man has put into the atmosphere, and then there's the chemtrail theory. I'm not too 'up' on chemtrails, I'm only thinking aloud, so here's a link to a FAQ on the subject: www.rense.com...

I can't help feeling suspicious about the maladies and malaise that often befall people whom complain of back pains, headaches, mild fever symptoms, etc, but I do feel that all the crap we are putting into the atmosphere must eventually find its way to earth (hitching a ride on a raindrop) and into the food chain. Is it little wonder that as we get older we find quantities of chemicals in our bodies higher than normal?

Of course, the bird issue is far more impactful, it wasn't a slow and incremental buildup, but a large effect shared by a large flock at the same time, so it looks to me that they have all been poisoned or infected at the same time, either by ingesting whatever has infected them whilst eating (or drinking), or by flying into and through a toxic cloud of some sort. I lean toward the latter as that seems to be the more logical scenario considering that the birds looked to have dropped down at the same time. Just some thoughts.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I must continue to spread the good news throughout these posts, Jesus is coming and he's pissed!

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
I must continue to spread the good news throughout these posts, Jesus is coming and he's pissed!

Now why in the world would DEATH signify the return of the Messiah? Did anything die the first time? I could have sworn the signs was a star that shone brightly. I would say the death of innocent creatures would signify the arrival of something evil before I'd say that.

Anyway with all the volcanic activity yesterday(There was a thread here yesterday with crazy seismic fluctuation) its possible maybe some venting of poisonous gases may have occurred. I wonder if the New York City "smell" ties in with any of this?

Pie

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

Originally posted by thehumbleone

Now why in the world would DEATH signify the return of the Messiah? Did anything die the first time? I could have sworn the signs was a star that shone brightly. I would say the death of innocent creatures would signify the arrival of something evil before I'd say that.

Anyway with all the volcanic activity yesterday(There was a thread here yesterday with crazy seismic fluctuation) its possible maybe some venting of poisonous gases may have occurred. I wonder if the New York City "smell" ties in with any of this?

Pie

This is partly true, the antichrist must come to deceive the world before Christ returns, the signs are already happening.

"When you see these things happening, lift up your head, for your redemption draweth nigh."

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Didn't NY stink the other day? Did something come out of the earth there and then just stop? If the earth is emitting gas in many areas, most likely over the oceans, the migratory birds fly right into the notious rising air. The oceans seem the most logical source because the earth's crust is thinner there. If it turns out that the earth is in a state of out gassing then we all better be prepared for what is propelling this gas out of the earth.

Didn't Peter say something about this?

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Been pretty quite on the seismic front in Australia the last week though...

www.iris.edu...

I wonder if the Reptillians have begun terra forming the planet to make it more comfortable for them. With all that global warming and them being cold blooded and all, it makes sense.

And with Biblical prophesy and all tosses in, afterall the bad guys are always serpents, dragons or some other slimy nasty reptoid lifeform...

So maybe the Fallen Ones are on the rise?

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The antichrist is only a phase made up by humans there is no finding of the word in the bible. There has never been a single idea said about having three antichrists etc... I have been reading an interesting book written by this gentlemen here is the link it explains a lof several positions of the Bible.

Here's the link Crazy SH*T He claims to be one of the final 2 witnesses in the Bible but ya some of it...does frighten me.

To get back on the subject there is something in the air I only wish I had the correct instruments and knowledge to check that theory and see what is really happening....has anyone noticed well to be blunt dead birds in their streets?

[edit on 9-1-2007 by antmax21]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The whole birds thing is pretty weird isn't it? Not just birds dying in droves all over the world and suddenly but then all the bird flu stuff and all the mass culling of birds, chickens, ducks etc that followed on from it.

I live fairly remote and the birds are definitely out of whack here. They are up and chirping away by 1:30AM which is NOT normal and they stay up from then on and dawn doesn't break til about 7AM.

Birds aren't migrating this winter either, alot of birds that head to Africa have stayed put. Winter has been very warm and mild here when it's normally fairly cold being on the Atlantic coast.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I believe the scariest thing is that this is not (yet) covered by major news stations in Australia – I only did see this in the Australian as seen in original post.
Another thought: -->HAARP

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Been pretty quite on the seismic front in Australia the last week though...

www.iris.edu...

I wonder if the Reptillians have begun terra forming the planet to make it more comfortable for them. With all that global warming and them being cold blooded and all, it makes sense.

And with Biblical prophesy and all tosses in, afterall the bad guys are always serpents, dragons or some other slimy nasty reptoid lifeform...

So maybe the Fallen Ones are on the rise?

Whoa! I haven't really thought about that but maybe you're on to something here!
Global warming, cold blooded reptiilans --- Terra forming indeed! Now I'm really flipping out!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join