It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Talks About UFO at O'Hare

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Cnn is about to talk about the UFO that was seen at o'hare airport any minute, right now!

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
On Anderson Cooper 360???

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Yes, it will be in a few min.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
It has to be a UFO ...the government is full of freaking liars I hate them. Too bad no one else has the balls to speak up.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Any way we can download the video?

If not, then we need to get some CNN video cappers on full alert !

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
That was a good report but I was so disappointed when they lit up that circular light and played the Star Track music.

Will they ever take this serious?

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
That was a good report but I was so disappointed when they lit up that circular light and played the Star Track music.

Will they ever take this serious?

I take it i missed it. I'm watching elephants play with Pine trees. I sure hope this story did not get more air time than the O'hare ufo.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Apparently not for now. And wasn't it funny how the pseudoskeptic ridiculed the whole thing??
I think the mainstream media won't take it serious for a loooong time.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Without sounding like a ranting Alex Jones, the media is a good propaganda tool for the government if they want to cover up reputable sightings like this one.

Have the plastic faced presenters use their fake laughs and one liners to completely put doubt into the viewers minds before they are even told the story.

The stories themselves are usually fairly unbiased... but once it is over, they again hit you with the cheesy jokes and/or an 'expert' to debunk the claim...

*sigh*

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Apparently not for now. And wasn't it funny how the pseudoskeptic ridiculed the whole thing??
I think the mainstream media won't take it serious for a loooong time.

You know, there is an excecutive order that permits entities within the american government to take total control over all broadcasting agencies. I wonder if they did, if they would broadcast it as news or not?????

Would the news televise that the news is not delivering the news due to the activation of an executive order of the government?

just a thought.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
i think overall it wasnt too much a ridicule fest. they did have both sides represent with the witness then the skeptic. it was a little annoying with his chuckling and fake whispering.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Dang, I saw this on CNN. Anderson rolled his eyes and that was all she wrote.

Still though, it did make it into the news. It's been on several stations and it’s like they all take queues from a higher power??

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
Dang, I saw this on CNN. Anderson rolled his eyes and that was all she wrote.

Still though, it did make it into the news. It's been on several stations and it’s like they all take queues from a higher power??

I ony caught the last part of it, but thought is was a typical media blowoff. I didn't like the last bit of what Anderson had to say either, basic disbelief.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
i havent see anything on the Australian news yet. there was probibly something on CNN or fox news but i havent been watching them lately.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
They claim it's a weather phenomenon. How many weather phenomenons are there were a triangular set of lights hover over and airport and then dart off into the clouds?

The old guy they had in the end is definitely a disinfo agent. They showed the other video from Mexican pilots, and he claims they were oil rig flares. How many flares travel above the clouds and maintain speed with a jet?

My guess is that this story will be talked about for a few more weeks by households, now that so many media agencies are reporting it.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
They claim it's a weather phenomenon. How many weather phenomenons are there were a triangular set of lights hover over and airport and then dart off into the clouds?

The old guy they had in the end is definitely a disinfo agent. .

just to clarify, no one has claimed it was triangular or had a set of lights. and the old man was from skeptical enquirer magazine.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Well,

For what it's worth..I use to date a girl who worked for the NSA and she resigned to be with her sick father cause they wouldn't move her to N.C. But she is still under oath to "shut up" if you know what I mean. I ask her about the whole O'hare thing and she would only say this.."We don't even know the truth or understand our own planet muchless other worlds". Soo I take it we have some learning to do in our own back yard before we even start to go sniffing around other planets. Television is control the way I see it. It keeps your mind focused on non-sense. I mean we are so mind warped about "media" IF...If all the major networks ALL said there were a UFO landing in some third world country that was not accessable by modern communications we would believe them? Even if they staged the whole thing. You would fail to know the truth unless you knew someone in that area that you could communicate with? Thats how bad it is folks. We would never know?..Never...Think about that..For that matter unless you know someone in another town in America the governmnet could tell you anything through media and you would never know...Now grant that there are enough people who would not take it at face value in America and go see for them selves and that keeps the government in check. But once it's out side this coutry we are at the mercy of the media. And why would it be so fare fetched that the government knows this and has control over every thing. Think about the stuff you see on the news...Unless someone you know is reporting "How do you know this is really happening??" Don't get me wrong I have a problem thinking this way to..But how can you not see that point?

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I'm sorry but with all recpect you are totally out of line ...is somebody obliged you to participate in this thread??????:

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernative
I'm sorry but with all recpect you are totally out of line ...is somebody obliged you to participate in this thread??????:

who are you talking about and how is your post more welcomed on this thread?

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernative

What in Sam hill are you talking about?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join