It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soylent Dean

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
My god this is funny.

I've never seen such an interesting campaign poster!
I have to give some credit to the dems for coming up with this one.

dean2004.bmgbiz.net...

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   
hehe very funny indeed. Now what someone needs to do is create a big poster of it and stick it up somewhere. Thank God we dont live in Communist Countries eh? lol

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Clever, hehe..... I like it!

Though of course....we're still sheeple... The fact that we didn't even elect the current president either, should serve to tell us that....

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Clever, hehe..... I like it!

Though of course....we're still sheeple... The fact that we didn't even elect the current president either, should serve to tell us that....

answer a question for me.

if he wasnt elected the first time and gets reelected this time, does that mean he can run for a third term since you feel he wasnt elected the first time? basically his third term would only be his second because you feel his first isnt really his to begin with.

see how this thinking of yours can backfire on you if someone high up wanted to push this issue?

hmmm thanks for the idea! since bush didnt get elected according to you and many others maybe we should start up a campaign now to ensure he gets at least a chance at getting a third term....excuse me, second term!

(i love finding the positive in anything!)

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
That's hilarious!!! Soylent Green is one of my favorite movies!!!

In order for Bush to go for a 3rd term, he would have to admit that he was not really elected the first time and thus declared war and passed legislation illegally. This would make him subject to indictment for impersonating a President, amongst other charges. I really don't expect him to attempt to run for a 3rd term, but I would love to see him try.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I'm going to vote for Dean once because I want him to be president, and then I'm going to vote for him again because that's such a kickin' rad poster. This one is also nice - I don't know what the "$100 Revolution" is, but I can really get behind the poster's message.

dean2004.bmgbiz.net...

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jezebel
That's hilarious!!! Soylent Green is one of my favorite movies!!!

In order for Bush to go for a 3rd term, he would have to admit that he was not really elected the first time and thus declared war and passed legislation illegally. This would make him subject to indictment for impersonating a President, amongst other charges.

Ah damn....she got ya Pranky.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Besides, the constitution allows for only two TERMS. Even if you aren't truly elected, you can only serve as two terms as Prez of the USA. (notice the period) Of course there are other rules that can apply, but for the most part, that is it.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 06:46 AM
link   
i wonder how the capture of saddam will enfuriate dean? we know he was flogging bush on the iraq issue along with all the other democrats vying for the candicy to run for president.

this is going to steam their shorts! :cwlndnc:

i'm going to enjoy watching all the political shows today and watch the democrats put their own spin on this/try to profit from someone elses work. watch and see if some of them dont start changing their stance or showing even more bitterness over this.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Prank my brother, the Dems let out a collective groan today as they are faced with the universally reckognized good news of SH's capture, and the obvious writing on the wall that says:

You can not spin this!!!

I listened to Dick Gephardt(sp) respond to a question on NPR today referencing the impact of SH's capture. His respnse consisted of spelling out all of the ills of the Bush admin and the hard times we are facing in Iraq?????
Are these people professional pessimists or just idealess???

I think the latter. They have very little ammuniton these days and only themselves to bite. Tax cuts have not ruined the economy, SOMETHING was done to medicare and Iraq will eventually govern itself without Saddaam.

I see gloom and doom all about, woo wooowoooooo

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 04:21 AM
link   
How exactly does the capture of Saddam damage the claims made by those against the war on Iraq? So we caught him, AND? Is our capture of Saddam supposed to let Bush off the hook for lying and declaring an illegal pre-emptive war against Iraq? I don't see the connection, sorry.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The capture of Saddam Hussien will give Bush a better chance of winning than if we invaded Iraq and never found their leader. I think it gives him somthing. If anything, it counts as good news in his name, that's a positive spin for Bush.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 08:26 AM
link   

answer a question for me.

if he wasnt elected the first time and gets reelected this time, does that mean he can run for a third term since you feel he wasnt elected the first time? basically his third term would only be his second because you feel his first isnt really his to begin with.

see how this thinking of yours can backfire on you if someone high up wanted to push this issue?

hmmm thanks for the idea! since bush didnt get elected according to you and many others maybe we should start up a campaign now to ensure he gets at least a chance at getting a third term....excuse me, second term!

Not really... He WAS elected...but WE didn't elect him. The Electoral College did, a hopelessly outdated system, made back when states wanted to be little mini countries....and a direct slap in the face of the American public. Therefore, no third term. However, I wouldn't be shocked if the two term thing isn't abolished during his second term!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Gaz, if that happened, I would start helping the dems to find a way to impeach him. There is a reason for the two term system. If you could serve more than two terms, the whole system would become so lop-sided that it would probably fall right over. I like the republican party, but I would NOT want to see them in power forever.

top topics

join