It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Robertson FINALLY Tells the Truth (Accidentally of Course)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This lying, grinning, thieving scumbag slipped up - read about it here.

www.cnn.com...

In 2005 Robertson predicted that Bush would have victory after victory in his second term. He said Social Security reform proposals would be approved and Bush would nominate conservative judges to federal courts.

Lawmakers confirmed Bush's 2005 nominations of John Roberts and Samuel Alito to the Supreme Court. But the president's Social Security initiative was stalled.

"I have a relatively good track record," he said. "Sometimes I miss."

(My emphasis)

That's right Pat, sometimes YOU miss - YOU miss, not God, you moron. Thank you for finally admitting what many of us have known for years - You don't speak for God, you speak for yourself.

This idiot told the truth for once, and millions of Americans have the chance now to see him for what he is - a liar and a fraud.

I believe in God. I believe God (the universe) can talk to people, in a way, but I would believe Pat Robertson caught a fart in a fishing net, before I believe he has a little red telephone in his head that lets him conversate with the almighty.

Will America please flush this turd, now, finally, after all these long years?!

I wouldn't trust that nutter with my dirty undies, and yet millions of Americans trust him with their souls? Unbelievable...

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
The links below are to some other gems that have emerged from Pat's unholiest orifice.

Pat says we should kill UFO believers!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pat says Muslims are posessed by the devil!

Pat has determined the cause of Ariel Sharon's stroke - God doesn't like it when you pull out...

Pat also found out that homosexuals actually caused hurricane Katrina, and FEMA was stupid enough to reward him for his insight.

Pat can leg-press 2000 lbs., with the help of the lawwd! (but he can only do it if there aren't any reporters nearby)
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Oh my God, I could go on for ages. This man spews more crap than a malfunctioning space shuttle toilet...

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
From what I can see, Pat Robertson is the epitome of hypocrisy. From this website:

Diamonds are one of the reasons why Robertson, through his African Development Corporation, supported the Mobutu government of diamond-rich Zaire: Robertson had created something called (cynically, in my view) Operation Blessing as a kind of front for the activities of the ADC, which was interested in investing in diamond mines in Zaire. The only “Blessing” I could find was President Mobutu’s, the man for whom the term “kleptocracy” was created. Instead of running much-needed medical equipment, supplies, and doctors to relieve the ongoing genocide taking place in the remote Zairean province where the diamond mines were located, Operation Blessing brought some aspirin and a lot of missionaries. The entire enterprise was aborted after only a short time in Zaire when, I submit, Robertson discovered that it was more costly to get the diamonds out of Zaire than he originally thought. Or perhaps, in a Biblical moment, he saw the handwriting on the wall and knew that Mobutu’s days were numbered.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
your asessment of 'Pat' Robertson...actually makes him a prime candidate for some position in the next administration!
UN Ambassador, Ethics Czar, maybe just a President's advisor?

Actually, 'Pats' latest fearmongering publicity generating forecast of terror attacks in the homeland......just might have been deliberated behind closed doors with the current administrations big-wigs,
as a segway for the President's Redefining the Iraq Mission & the larger War-On-Terrorism speech due pretty soon now.

You all, including the sheeple, have had 2 days of incessant drumming into your head, through many major media outlets, that the USA is destined for a massive & deadly attack...thus priming the pump for Pres. Bushs'
new battle plan---

i put it to you, 'Pat' has always been linked to some degree with whats now the Republican business/militaristic elites...
2008 may be his last Hurrah

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
ohhh Pat Pat Pat... what a moron indeed you are.

If he is really all about god and jesus... why would he want UFO belivers killed? Doesnt God love all... didnt Jesus love all no matter what.

This guy is delusional and you can tell by just listenting to him speak. There is no love feeling when you listen to him... rather you get the feeling of hate and more hate towards those who dont agree with him or believe in Jesus.

This guys is seriously a nut case. I still can not believe that over a million of people watch his show... thats ridiculous.

Udio you might be right about his connection to the republican party and that there might me a connection to his vision of an US attack. I had that same feeling when I first heard his prediction on coast to coast.

For me this guys is the depiction of devil... for all I see in him is hate.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This guy, in my opinion, is a good guesstimate of what the anti-Christ will be like.He is seemingly "pious," but underneath he has vile hatred for humanity. I haven't liked him since I read his book New World Order back in the early nineties.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I agree St Udio,

Pat is trying to bring back the terrorist fear mongering that was so successful for Bush in 2004.

But has anybody noticed how has just cooled off and the Terror is not longer in every speech of Bush.

I guess people has gotten tired of it.

So now Pat is bringing God for the resurrection of Terrorrrrrrrr.

Pat has not credibility at all, but he still have his faithful followers that will always back him up on anything he says as long as God is included.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
like ive said before on another thread about pat....he does talk to his god...government. almost like one of the false prophets conversing with the antichrist to send messages to the masses.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Mr. Robertson is spewing his rhetoric again I see and hear. When is he ever going to learn that no one listens to him anymore? He gets involved in things that religion should have NO BUSINESS being in. Just last year, he got involved with the Dover Township, Pennsylvania's school board policy for teaching Evolution instead of 'Intelligent Design.' Education, unless it is a Christian - based school, should have no reason to be involved in religion. Nor should religion be involved in any sort of school program.

Pat Robertson went on to say after that, "If a disaster were to ever occur in Dover Township, don't pray to God because you turned your back on Him." Mr. Robertson has no business whatsoever as to say that a town should not pray to God because they supposedly turned their backs on God's teachings. Here's the catch though, people will pray for that location during a disaster and send their monies to help with relief. That is, what I call, twisting the word and the teachings of the Bible. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't God supposed to be there in both the good times and the bad times.

I wish I could ask this question to Mr. Robertson is he is willing to listen.

Should we pray when a disaster hits your hometown Mr. Robertson? Even though you told the residents of a quiet Pennsylvania community not to if one did because they supposedly 'turned their backs on God.'

What blows my mind about this is that he is still sticking his Ridlin stained hands into political matters. He should have stepped out of the political ring when he got his hind end kicked in the 1988 Presidential Elections against Big Daddy Bush. This man just doesn't know when to stop butting into something that he has no business being involved in. Take his comments about Hugo Chavez in August of 2005 right before Katrina hit. He said that we should somehow and in someway assasinate Mr. Chavez. There is no other reason as to why he said that other than that he still thinks he is a politician.

As for his comments about the reason why Katrina devastated New Orleans like she did. He said and I humbly quote.

‘By choosing an avowed lesbian for this national event, these Hollywood elites have clearly invited God’s wrath.’

He probably does not even realize or care for that matter that thousands of people are suffering due to the loss of a loved one during the storm. He says that God punished New Orleans because of the homosexuality in this country today. I say he is wrong because God did not tell him that He destroyed New Orleans because of the social degeneration of this country. Imagine how many of his listeners he upset because he said that God destroyed that city because of a problem across the country.

He also commented on the last time that Ellen Degeneres hosted the Emmy Awards back in 2001. He said that homosexuality was the main reason why the attacks on 9-11 took place,(buzzer,) Wrong!!! He also went on to say that Ellen needed to apologize for the death and destruction that was supposedly brought about because she was picked to host the Emmys. Ellen does not need to apologize for anything Mr. Robertson. I believe that it is you Mr. Robertson who needs to apologize for your slanderous comments over the past few years.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Try and google Pat Robertson and Charles Taylor...

google search

He might be acting crazy in order to divert some attention from this...

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
So what it is, the mining or the support of a liberia regime and push cristianity to their citiezens.

I think that it has to do more with the financial means involved than spreading christianity.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Pat robertson is just rediculous! I cant believe he gets so many viewers, Just looking at him gives me the creeps. For all of you who think there may be evil aliens among us Id like to wave a big red flag here LOL

[edit on 5-1-2007 by kokoro]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
its the evolution of the evangelists maybe.(they dont talk about the bible anymore) I cant for the life of me understand how these people (not just this guy), get on the airwaves to begin with. They are all manipulative, egotistical, power/control hungry people. Who shout the name of god around and people eat it up.

Thats why i hope to "god" that some freaking aliens show up, to shut these freaking arseholes up.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Forgive me for asking this but where is the conspiracy ?
So far all I can see is a delusional person who spews BS that he claims comes from a non existent higher power. Other wise I'm not seeing a conspiracy here.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
Forgive me for asking this but where is the conspiracy ?
So far all I can see is a delusional person who spews BS that he claims comes from a non existent higher power. Other wise I'm not seeing a conspiracy here.

I believe St Udio gave us one.

Originally posted by St Udio
Actually, 'Pats' latest fearmongering publicity generating forecast of terror attacks in the homeland......just might have been deliberated behind closed doors with the current administrations big-wigs,
as a segway for the President's Redefining the Iraq Mission & the larger War-On-Terrorism speech due pretty soon now.

*snip*

i put it to you, 'Pat' has always been linked to some degree with whats now the Republican business/militaristic elites...
2008 may be his last Hurrah

There are a large number of people who actually believe this nutjob. Unfortunately, they have been brainwashed into believing that not only is he a man of God, but that he has personal conversations with Him. My opinion is he’s just another mouthpiece for the current administration.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Robertson gives me the creeps, too! In fact I get cold chills every time I see that smirking face of his--yecchh!

And you know....every time he opens his big yap and starts spewing all that hate...I start remembering what the Bible says about "false prophets".

If there ever was a "false prophet", Pat is it!!!

Also a number of other money-grubbing, greedy, sanctimonious and creepy televangelists.

I cannot believe that people are stupid enough to believe all that crap!!!

They give religion--and especially Christianity--a bad name.

And I for one resent it!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
What made me laugh is his powers of "faith healing." He had good honest Christians give him their money in return for his deceitful practice of "healing" them. As karma would have it, Pat got cancer one day, and instead of using his "faith healing" powers, he paid many thousands of dollars to get some of the best medical help out there to fix his cancer. Just goes to show how much of a con man this guy is. His wife said it best when she said something to the extent of, "Pat is a businessman first, and a pastor second."

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
i can see why people do not like him, bloody hypocrite.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This is one subject that I agree with everyone else here on

Pat is either completely insane or a horrible person, or both.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Not American here,so I`m unfamiliar with the guy and dont know how much influence he has/had on your country.

One thing I did notice is he has a striking resemblance to Bush.

Is this a case where the pet (pat) ends up looking like its owner

And maybe its time they were both taken on that last trip to the vet.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join