It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALEXANDER HAMILTON

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 09:11 PM
link   
the man who created the first national bank also someone who was giving us glimpses of a world bank?(wo without the N)

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Who was the president that was very much against the Federal Bank? Was it Madison?

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 12:55 AM
link   
i am not sure about that but i think it was jefferson

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I NEED BLOOD

WAS it not alexander hamilton who helped jefferson win the presidency when they were known to go against each others ideas. were they freemasons as well?

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 09:12 AM
link   
what is this? what "Federal bank"? Do you mean the Second bank of the United States? Are you confusing Hamilton with Doctor Who or some other time-traveller and you mean the Federal reserve?
Post link to your history books, time zone or neurosurgeon.
Madison opposed the Second and then supported it (fancy that,, in a politician?): poor politician (that's probably a compliment) and worse general -unique for having lost Washington to a foreign army ( as opposed to foreign money, interests or interest groups) while he raced away from King George's gallant troops. ( I won't tell you which George, you'll have to look it up -probably George XXXVIII in your history books)

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It was the original BUS. Bank of the United States. Thats all here.

posted on Dec, 14 2002 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I just finished this section of history in class and there have been several anti-national bank presidents: Jefferson, Madison, Jackson (their names all end in -son, weird...) they were members of the democratic-republican party, a pro-states rights party that favored the common man. They felt that a national bank infringed on states rights and oppressed the common man.

XAOS

top topics

join