It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conjuring psychic blue balls..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Has anyone tried to make balls of psychic energy?? After a few hours of meditation I can form up a pair of small blue balls, but, then they sputter out and i get this great sense of frustration...

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
blue balls are frustrating to me too

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hours??? I made some last night within a few minutes... (Just was checking to see if could still do it).

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   
...................................................................................................................................................... .....................................................................
............................................................................. ........

There's just no way you just made that the title of this post.....I refuse to accept that it was an accident.............................................................................

as for the conjuring of them, It's amazing that you can. Your chakras must be in alignment with a layline or something. How long have you been meditating on this?

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Well if those balls are visible that's another story. I can't do that....yet...

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Are you talking about the kind that streak across a room that are pin points of light in red, blue or violet?

They can best be seen in a very dark room durring meditation

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   

blue balls are frustrating to me too

hehe..I knew THAT was coming....

I've practiced a little with it...never made ones with a visible color....just the obvious visual distortion around the energy ball.... For those wanting to know more about them...search on "psychic energy ball" more likely than not....

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I have never conjured any but once when I was a kid I saw a glowing ball of energy in our backyard that floated through some bushes into a ditch and disappered. It left a tar like substance on the leaves of the bushes. I think my grandma called them witch lights.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
I have never conjured any but once when I was a kid I saw a glowing ball of energy in our backyard that floated through some bushes into a ditch and disappered. It left a tar like substance on the leaves of the bushes. I think my grandma called them witch lights.

What your grandmother referred to as 'witch lights' were in fact spirits that are usually seen near marshes and swamps called will-o-the-wisps. What it left on your leaves was more than likely an ichor-type of substance. they're nothing to fear, but as death and decay usually surrounds such places, manifestations are bound to occur. Did you live near a marsh and/or swamp at the time?

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Well if those balls are visible that's another story. I can't do that....yet...

yes i would also like to be able to make them visible.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   

What your grandmother referred to as 'witch lights' were in fact spirits that are usually seen near marshes and swamps called will-o-the-wisps. What it left on your leaves was more than likely an ichor-type of substance. they're nothing to fear, but as death and decay usually surrounds such places, manifestations are bound to occur. Did you live near a marsh and/or swamp at the time?

Kinda

We lived about a mile from one but the whole area was laced with ditches, caves and underground streams. They were miles of them and as a kid I used to explore them and I saw a lot of weird stuff. I saw the ball twice but it only left evidence once.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
In that case, Amuk, I'm fairly positive you saw a 'wisp.

You're pretty lucky, I have never seen one.

Everyone not familiar with the idea, then think final fantasy X, where they talk about pyreflies. that'll clear that right up for you.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
...................................................................................................................................................... .....................................................................
............................................................................. ........

My sentiments exactly Loki *shudder*

Anyway, i've never tried it and frankly i'm a major skeptic, if you can publish some explanation on how to do it i'll give it a try.

And don't give me any of that "believe" horse#, its nothing to do with that
if you can do it, then i can do it. Besides, are all of you allergic to digital camera's?

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I thought that blue balls were some type of myth, for some reason I have been told a few times before that I had created blue balls that others have felt, but like I said I never seen any blue balls.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
my girlfriend was good at causing blue balls

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well, I can form a ball of energy between my hands if that counts for anything...

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LunaWolfe
Well, I can form a ball of energy between my hands if that counts for anything...

Prove it, then we'll believe you.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

Originally posted by LunaWolfe

Prove it, then we'll believe you.

Ok, I couldn't prove it to you unless you were here to feel the energy or to graph it with one of those senors(i forgot the name).

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Lunawolf-- I can give you proof if need it.. I can easily have my wife take a picture of my conjured blue balls the next time I get them.
Would that be proof enough.???

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 03:51 AM
link   
hyuk hyuk

didnt you already post this in another energy ball thread where you said your wife gives you blue balls?

pffft

/snore

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join