It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

your most advanced in telekinesis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by groovyguru
I'd have to say my greatest TK feat would have to me making my dog eat black olive pizza... I set it in front of him and "commanded" him to EAT!

and bingo .. he gobbled it up..

haha very interesting... i have also done that before, not with olive pizza, but none the less she ate it.

anyone else have any interesting things happen to them with telekinesis? please post it if you do.

[Edited on 25-12-2003 by sftprez]

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Cameras eh? Then someone would simply state special effects, trick photography, etc.

That's why, on the rare occassion I feel the need to "prove" it, I insist on a live demonstration...and then, it's usually the street light thing (as it's quick and easy). I've done the telekinesis proof to someone once, and they were extremely patient (as it took almost an hour to do it....I moved a paperclip about 4 inches across a table). THEN, they believed, but honestly, I'm not so sure it was worth it. After all, it's not like that's very useful...

People who may be able to perform telekinesis to a high standard may not want to perform and see it as a pointlesss attribute so even if someone saw your topic and could they may not answer you.

Exactly, see the point? I think it will be more important as generations come and go, but for now, it's pretty much party trick level... Pyrokinesis is at least a little more impressive, so I've been trying at that a little more. I enjoy proving it to others, as it opens their minds, but often, they'll just rationalize it away to themselves, so in the end, not much point to it. I know, and that's all that's really important to me.....

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Once again i find myself stating the line...

ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO DIGITAL CAMERA'S?

Really, if you want people to believe you... then prove it, if you don't you'll remain a fraud or a fool in the eyes of many.

I think the assumption that people do this at a planned time... is a hasty one. Anytime I have done anything extroardinary it was usually out of the blue and a bit of a surprise. As a rule, I no longer TRY to do things... I freaked myself out one too many times as a teenager and have never quite gotten past the fear of having it get out of control.

also unless the digital camera goes beyond still shots it would do little good either.

P.S. nice pimpin in your sig.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
For proof you can always perform remote telekinesis. Arrange to have someone be the receiver & others be witnesses to what happens to the receiver.

Then I suggest causing a noticeable physical manifestation in the receiver. This would offer obvious proof. I also suggest this be done remotely so there would be no doubt it was done telekinetically.

Having this done premeditatively I think is kind of difficult though. It seems to be more effective on a spontaneous level.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Hi everyone. I havn't posted much on the forum, but a lot of things here interest me, especially telekinesis. Are there any good (i say good for a reason, there are a lot of crappy ones out there
) websites you could direct me to to help me learn about it? Like how it is achieved and stuff? Anything would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   

quote: Originally posted by Nerdling quote: Originally posted by Nerdling
Once again i find myself stating the line...

ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO DIGITAL CAMERA'S?

Really, if you want people to believe you... then prove it, if you don't you'll remain a fraud or a fool in the eyes of many

this is the stereotypical argument from the other side. what is so funny is that you say that the person will remain a fraud or fool in the eyes of many but tell me, when have you heard anyone prove that gravity exist, when have you heard anyone prove anything beyond a shadow of a doubt?
im sorry if you didnt know but nothing can ever be proven one hundred percent and science itself doesnt even aim to prove.
just because someone isnt sitting in his room with a video camera to record his pk, doesnt mean he/she is not capable of doing it. why do we have to bow down to you, because you want proof. proof that youll probably still say is fraudulent. you dont want to believe then fine, be ignorant, its bliss, but regurgitating that same argument of prove it, is very old and boring at best.
im sorry, i know your ego is large, but most people in the world arent doing things just to get your approval.

[edit on 30-10-2004 by jimmy1200]

[edit on 30-10-2004 by jimmy1200]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I neeed help controling my telekineses Sometimes i can do it but i think i am losing it i can hardly do it anymore i even try with paperclips.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I have witnessed the telekinetic bending of a spoon, along with two others who were in the same room.

I supressed the memory for about three years, until I could no longer deny the fact that it had happened.

Once I did, it was liberating to know that there is more to reality than we commonly assume.

Inverencial Peace,
Akashic

[edit on 11/1/2006 by AkashicWanderer]

HS

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
telekinesis is proved to myself in a reverse way. I allowed people to move me around with the subconscious telepathic brainwave power they don't know they have. I regressed myself to about 3-4 years old and went into town where 3 men behind me caused me to get out of a truck. I must have looked like a girl from behind with my long blonde hair, because I was moving all of a sudden in a very feminine way. Also I picked up telepathically that they wanted to invite me over for a drink. I just spun and said no thank you. Also had several times that pressure was put on me from various spirits of the subconscious living power, perhaps guided by mischeivious departed spirits that wanted me to fall off balance.
One such spirit ghost pushed me to the floor with about 200-300 pounds pressure on my back after I thought something demeaning about that ghost in my kitchen. TK is channeling spirit force, and generally, my opinion is anyone that can do it, is using external power. Such as spiritual mediums who circle and summon a spirit who levitates a table. I have no doubt, if a spirit can push me down with 200-300 pounds, another spirit can push a table up into the air. Moving things with the mind is part of the inteligence type, "using your body or parts of your body to solve a problem". The part of the body used to solve the problem is the brain, and the problem you have is you have to prove TK to yourself to believe it, or find someone who will show you without charging you a thousand bucks. And this is a natural part of most peoples' curious emotion, one of 6 power emotions, that is caused by the your subconscious being well aware of telekinesis, since your curious conscious emotion powers it out of your head, especially when your relaxed as in the poster who mentioned he saw halos above his bed. Everyone has a halo, just get in touch with your own power emotions a little better. Maybe use them to regress to happy 3-4 year old, whatever you like, if you can't believe on my word and want proof. IN my post 'ghosts I have seen' there are spirits that have a TK ability of moving electrical charges, I think I mentioned that a large planar white sheet of energy almost stopped my truck from running because of electrical failure.
If a spirit can change electrical charges in things, think about your brain as a complex electro chemical synapse thing between neurons. Beware of what you are channeling, make real sure you are aware of who you are and get real solid with your principles. This is not a childs' fun time,getting in touch with spirits leaves people exhausted and ill feeling. It is not meant to be learned without striving and hard work, just like any goal you set in life. If I were to teach, the first thing I'd say is " You have chosen a difficult path which will end when your mind leaves your body only if you are pure in heart, otherwise you will continue your journey for a long, long time with difficulty. This will finally end when the earth ends. And you may thank the good spirits now, if you wish, for ending the existence of spirit, not pure at heart."

Honor Seed

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
hi... im new to this stuff, i just started tonight but i've already balanced a can on the side of a desk and made it fall using a psy ball.... lol i know, im not that good but i still make a somewhat strong psy ball.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sftprez

well you know that they say that you can do telekinesis by acident i was in my class room and we were rewinding a video and when it was the part i put my hand up to press play and then it all of a suden played on the part i wanted to play

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sftprez

Our minds were genetically altered as our bodies are nothing more than biological machines if you can think of them that way. They were created so that we do not have access to some of these abilities that we are capable of doing in spirit form manifesting in the physical these functions were intentionally blocked. Very few of us actually have been allowed to access them. I realize that some of what I am about to say will come from a completely different perspective then most of you are used to thinking because it involves who we really are and where we come from and how this 3D reality (our world) really works.

Everything is changeable and things in our physical 3D world can be changed by thought and through the mind if we were allowed. All physical things are really not what they seem to us and yes mind over matter does exist and is a reality but our minds can only comprehend so much and most will never see what is really in front of them through spiritual eyes only physical which only view what our minds tell us. If we see something that looks like a tree, we expect it to be a tree. What tells our mind that it is a tree? Our vision, our physical eyes is what tells us it's a tree. Our eyes in the physical pick up signals of what we see and that sends signals to our brain that what we just saw and/or seeing is a tree therefore it appears as a tree and we comprehend it or think it is a tree.

Now I will tell you that many things we see are not really as they seem but then again most things we see are as they seem but everything is interchangable and yes there are entities that put signals into our heads to tell us that we are seeing a tree or car or other object when in fact that object is something else. Think of someone fooling you with a hologram projection or a mirage from a distance you see something you believe is there that is actually not there. It is similar to this but instead of someone projecting a hologram they are sending a signal to your brain that puts an image in your head and it is much harder to distinguish if that object is real or not in fact you won't even know the difference from real and fake and this goes in many peoples lives in one form or another and they don't even realize it. Many objects we view look identical to other one's but are not the same because they are not physical and projected into our minds.

Now if we can understand that everything is alterable in this world and spoons can bend like in the Matrix then we are getting close to the understanding of mind over matter. Spirit over body or the physical, there is no feeling or pain kind of stuff and yes if we had access to the right buttons and I will just say if certain entities for now allowed us to unlock inside us these capabilities we do have access to leaving our physical body whenever we choose along with doing all kinds of things that seem impossible to us, moving objects including shifting, floating levitating, moving through walls and objects and changing objects.
Moving on--->

I have seen levitations, I have seen people leave their body then move things appearing as an orb of light. I have seen people float things with their mind and some of what you see is not always what it seems. Some are given the capability to project images into other people's minds so that they think they are seeing something when in actuality nothing is really there. They think this person is showing them telekinesis by floating an object when in fact they are sending signals to that other persons head that sends signals to them and they believe they are seeing an object that is really not there. Now both things are possible moving physical objects by thought and tricking someone into thinking they are seeing something move when nothing is really there, but which is easier? Of course fooling an audience is much easier than the actual performance.

Ok enough for now, enjoyed the thread---> Cheers

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I have a friend that if he applied himself a little more would be able to achieve a lot in the realm of TK, IMHO. For instance, we were watching a movie but neither of us wanted to get up to turn off the light. So jokingly I told him to use his Jedi powers to turn it off. He then looked at the light bulb, and with what looked like a look of mock concentration it literally blew up.

There was another time I had a Nerf gun and started shooting it at him. Well his back was turned but the ball never hit him. It seemed to reflect off of something. Almost like a mental shield.

This was a long time ago, and I don't think he ever realized what he was doing. There was more situations that lead me to think had some sort of abilities, but I am not going to go into them.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
WHAT I KNOW

MY normal range of TK includes spinning suspended objects from a stand still or bringing objects in rotation to a premature stop.

Breaking clouds of various sizes. (yes If I apply myself I can snap a thunderhead or make sure it doesn't rain for more days then I care too ... the earth needs rain)

I can adjust flame height.

Side note.

Mind altering substances affect your psi.

Things like Ritalin or adderol have a tendency to act as a psychic steroid. While alcohol depresses your CNS as well as your psi ability.

IMPORTANT NOTE: You know the negative effects of steroids? I would assume that it applies universally. I only bring it up for researches sake.

The strongest thing I have ever done was extinguishing the flame from a line of gun powder. NOW THAT WAS COOL!!!

Also as some else mentioned already I too am a s.l.i.d.e.r. Not everyone is. A friend once told me it was because those of us that are more aware of ourselves have stronger magnetic fields and that tends to knock out the street lights.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by titorite]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
No one has anything else to say about this? C'mon people!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join