It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WONDERFUL MUDSLIDE COOKIES

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Here is a great recipe for Mudslide Cookies. I got it from the food network awhile ago. Whether a chocolate lover, or not, people will love these cookies! They are decadent and everyone will be impressed by them, if you make them right!

Mud Slide Cookies

Ingredients
6 ounces unsweetened chocolate
16 ounces bittersweet chocolate
6 tablespoons butter
2 1/4 cups plus 1 tablespoon sugar
5 eggs
1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 tablespoons baking powder
Pinch salt
1 1/4 cups plus 1 tablespoon walnuts, chopped

Directions
Melt the unsweetened and bittersweet chocolates together and set aside
Place the butter and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer and mix until combined. Add the eggs 1 at a time. Add in the flour, baking powder and salt and mix just until combined. Add the melted chocolate. Stir in the walnuts and chopped chocolate pieces.
Spoon small mounds of the dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. If you want to make giant cookies, use an ice cream scoop instead. Space the dough mounds evenly and bake in a preheated 350 degrees F convection oven for 16 minutes.

ENJOY!
-JAh

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
WOW these sound good. I think adding some mini marshmallows and graham cracker crumb would also be good. They could be like smores cookies

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
These sound great! I will have to try this around the holidays when I don't count calories. Speaking of cookies...here is a recipe that claims these are only 58 calories each. They are truly far too good for that to be accurate...but I want to believe!

Chocolate Crinkles

Ingredients
• 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• 2 cups white sugar
• 1/2 cup vegetable oil
• 4 eggs
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar

Directions
1. In a medium bowl, mix together cocoa, white sugar, and vegetable oil. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into the cocoa mixture. Cover dough, and chill for at least 4 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. Roll dough into one inch balls. I like to use a number 50 size scoop. Coat each ball in confectioners' sugar before placing onto prepared cookie sheets.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Let stand on the cookie sheet for a minute before transferring to wire racks to cool.

join