It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking truth about the Declaration of Indapandance, and the US Constitution.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   
No, you are not right. You are ignorant. You prove that point quite frequently. Why don't you read and think for yourself for a while instead of allowing your mind to be controlled by people who are intent of destroying the country? Were you to read and comprehend, you'd see that Madison appeared to be seeing into the future and talking about how things are today. Your idea of "Freedom" is warped and perverse.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
No, you are not right. You are ignorant. You prove that point quite frequently. Why don't you read and think for yourself for a while instead of allowing your mind to be controlled by people who are intent of destroying the country? Were you to read and comprehend, you'd see that Madison appeared to be seeing into the future and talking about how things are today. Your idea of "Freedom" is warped and perverse.

Durrrr, no you're ignorant....teeheehee...

What the # are you talking about? You did NOTHING to refute me. Everything you just said makes no sense. Read and think for myself? You know nothing of what I read or understand.

My idea of freedom is warped.... What is my idea of freedom then? I'm sure yours is somewhat similar to Hitler's or Il Duce's.

Arrogant, absolutist, intolerant, pseudo-intellectual flag-humper. I'm sick of reading your crap and that of your ghoulish neo-con buddies.

[Edited on 12/13/2003 by Flinx]

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Includes G.W:Bush and title supreme leader of the world..

TC here is NWO agent and supporter of American century..

He thinks that USA is the chosen..

new topics

<< 1   >>

join