It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien evolutionary theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
there are 2, not very thought out, but interesting to think about.

1. We have many races on earth. Black, white, chinese, spanish, etc. In todays society it is common place for interraciall relationships. If we keep evolving mixing with other races today, there will eventually become one master race. Since the Asian population is the greatest the master race will take on characteristics of the Asain population hence the slanted eyes portrayed on most aliens today, slender bodies, yellow/green skin complexion. HAH... thats the stoner one

2. DINO man. imagine that the dinosaurs were not wiped out and instead of the mammalian creatures taking over, the dinosaurs kept on evolving. we would have a reptilian type of beings that are fairly equal to humans today. 'life' that walked around as humans do and possesing the same traits yet would have far more advancements like better eyesight, able to swim underwater (fish like), run faster, etc... now since that didnt happen and humans run the earth. Imagine that the reptiles begin to take over again like the movie REIGN OF FIRE. dragons/some wild reptilian creatures would take over and wipe the human race out... however their intelligence at this point would not be so great. it would take hundreds of years for them to re-evolve into reptilian 'humans'.

thanks for listening!

also imagine how small the earth might have been had run by megafuana. i mean the earth is big no doubt but on the grand scale? heh we are a grain of sand. so imagine if like only 100 gigantic beings live on earth. be soooo weird leaping to other planets for vaca... lol

jay three.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
How difderent the world would have been of Columbus never returned to Europe. Would more expeditions taken place? Would the Aztec nation risen even greater than what it was?

Or if the Chinese had brought to the New World the secret of gun powder... when the Europeans finally arrived, they'd have been met with rocket weilding natives...

I like the idea of Europeans never having found the Americas... not until much much later, like after the Industrial Revolution.

And as long as you were suggesting alternate realities, how about Douglas Adamss "Hitch-hikers Guide"? Were dolphins are more intelligent than man, yet mice are the most intelligent species on earth! Well, that, and matresses actually come from a swamp-like planet... *wonder how many ATSers have read this, or if I'm just rambling*

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   
blunt,

thanks for bringing up a topic that is considered taboo today? don't know why.

my understanding is that the races originated from different alien stocks in the distant past combined with various dna sources on earth such as primates and of course primitive man.

it is my understanding that the controllers highly desire the creation of a new race to replace all of current mankind and that part of the efforts towards this is the interbreeding and mixing of existing bloodstocks. I believe that one of the main drivers behind globalism and immigration in the past 100 years has been a method to encourage the creation of a new breed of human which repesents the best of current stocks. The immigrant landing in the first world being the most aggressive, successful and ambitious of the stock in the originating countries.

combined with media and systemic promotion this program is advancing well though I cannot be certain of time frames involved.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Though we have vast and varying physical appearances, aren't the scientific similarities quite stiking?

It it literally, a gene either on or off, a dominant trait here or a submissive trait there that combines to make the differences?

If the DNA tinkering Alien theory is right, it would have been more impressive if we all looked alike, but more likely that different Alien Scientist/Creators had different methods, or results. I think the timeline of historical 'visitations' tells us something.

Man probably did not spring into consciousness all at once in one place then migrate. Several incredibly similar tribes like Mayans and Mesopotamians were probably 'turned on' at the same time in different parts of the globe.

THE MOST COMPELLING case for this I have read is of early chemical battery jugs (uncovered in archeology) and pictographs of spotlights being used thousands of years before Ben Franklin re-discovered squat....used, I might add, all over the globe.

As for what we will look like once merged, I don't think the Asian traits will hold. We'll be black. It's basic dominant gene theory. Further discrediting the Out of Africa claim that we all started black.

You don't get blue eyed and blond from black. It just doesn't happen.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
our physical apperances are similar only b/c its the most logical formation of bodily parts for terrestrial beings. 2 arms 2 legs and short neck. thats what any intelligent land being will form into. its just what extra traits they will acquire b/c of the planet they live on. large vs small mass, water world, galactic world, atmospheric world, and as some are looking into, silicon based life forms instead of carbon as we are. LITHOVORES are an interesting idea of "life as we dont know it".

just like THE PREDATOR. it lived on a planet thats main star (sun) light emmitted in the infrared frequency range. its eyes evolved over time to be sensitive to that range where as humans we cant see infrared b/c our suns frequency falls in the color specturm we know today.

so do you belive that we have the capabilities to see infrared, just a matter of a gene being turned on or off? i dunno about that. i think its more of an adaption like the master race conforming.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
First of all I think that the controllers have lied to us about the true nature of humanity and its capabilities.

Furthermore they have lied about sexual and racial differences which I believe are greater than currently believed.

Lastly, when combining genes we are not fully versed on the overall effects. There are those that believe that several species of animals also contributed genes to the present incarnation of mankind. If this is the case then humans could be a vertible alphabet soup of genetics of which we would not even be awares of. All we can do now is compare to other races or mammals to make guesses about our origins. Are we fully knowledgeable of the 'building blocks or groupings of genes that determine capability?'

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by blunt

so do you belive that we have the capabilities to see infrared, just a matter of a gene being turned on or off? i dunno about that. i think its more of an adaption like the master race conforming.

I think there are LOTS of things we can do that are just turned off in some. Frankly, John Edwards is spooky. Not so much because I believe he's talking to dead people, but rather reading the minds of his guests.

I doubt he even knows what he's doing. But there's something there. Also healers, it's less about the faith of the person being healed than the ability of the healer/Kabahlist to use God loopholes around nature.

Like lay hands and diagnose cancer that won't show up on an x-ray for months. I think we can do AMAZING things as babies and children, who knows what we really see? Imaginary 'friends'...but we learn to tune out and turn off. Maybe we could see infrared. Some claim they see auroas.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
You don't get blue eyed and blond from black. It just doesn't happen.

There are albinos of african decent, that are born with light skin, eyes, and hair. It's not common, but if a small community had a high occurence of the recessive genes for albinism it could eventually become the norm after generations of the people in that area had children together.

A theory about "greys" are that they are humans from the future at a more advanced stage of evolution. With intermarriage of the different races, it is conceivable that at some point in the future we might all be the same "color". Grey would probably be the most likely end result. Dark skin is dominant, but a lot of the time if people of 2 races have children, their skin is a hue somewhere between that of their parents.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Furthermore they have lied about sexual and racial differences which I believe are greater than currently believed.

So what are the differences between us then? What are the characteristics of the human "races"? Which ones are superious? Why don't you tell us THENEO??

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:21 AM
link   
True. It's all in the numbers. Even if one race is more prevalent now, who's to say an epidemic (like AIDS) won't change that.

As for Greys, it could also be that eons of living in artifical environments (like hyperdimensional space) render the effects of a sun on pigment pointless.

Weren't the underground dwellers (former humans) of HG WELL's future gray?

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:34 AM
link   
True. If their bodies didn't need pigment due to a long time of living in space, they might have lost that characteristic (if they ever had it to begin with). And if their blood is a different color it could give their skin a different cast as well.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:52 AM
link   
ever wonder if maybe we all lived on another planet..and the planet was dying..so we came to new land much like noah and the arc the bible speak of..and perhaps we just adapted to life on earth and thats why we look different..i was watching this medical documentary and every generation gets a little more adapted than the last generation..we perhaps are still adapting for life on Earth

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
First of all I think that the controllers have lied to us about the true nature of humanity and its capabilities.

______
I'm not attacking you, but you've said this a few places... can you PLEASE tell us what you mean? Like men are from Mars and women from Venus?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Search out "The Urantia Book" and know "The Truth" above the phyical illusion of the "earth's" dream.

www.truthbook.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
for many years I have had the same theory but if they are us then can they travel through time?

[edit on 19-3-2010 by diddywick778]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Right David,

you joined today, necro'ed a 7 year old thread that has had one resurrection already 3 years ago and you said nothing.

Would it be right of me to believe that today (your founding day) that you do not know how it works around here and how to post correctly?

I'd like to think so otherwise you will meet a whole load of problems with how it works around here. It's relatively simple.

Click on the 'Private message' part under this post to learn more if you need to.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I had the same theory. If we are decendents from the ape man, then it is true to say that we continue to evolve. If aliens are our future then it can also be said that they can travel through time, not only space. In order to travel through space, then time must be controlled. As for their appearance, a possiblity is that we would find our future in living below the seas for protection as the water levels rises and the atmosphere weakens due to other future pollutants. Finally, aliens don't speak as our brains would have advanced in using almost most of it instead of one third.The writing the aliens use is similar to the chinese form. Right now we are texting more than we are talking and having long conversations, so imagine us in 100,000 years from now.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Hi,

Dunno?, but seems to me we're all new here at some point. But one thing for sure is we're not all perfect and sometimes get a wee-bit mixed up in what we write visa-via what we mean. Gosh, I'm certainly guilty of it.

Decoy

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I disagree with your "DINOMAN" theory....the dinosaurs were around for 200+ million years and they didnt evolve a great deal of extra intelligence in that time...

...so what makes you think that in the space of 65 million years they would evolve into space fairing beings??

Look at it this way, 50000 years ago we were animals too, in many ways similar to dinos and all other animals. Some pack hunting maybe but not a great deal of intelligence.

We've come many orders of magnitude further in 50k years than dinos ever did in 200+million years.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by fuserleer
I disagree with your "DINOMAN" theory....the dinosaurs were around for 200+ million years and they didn't evolve a great deal of extra intelligence in that time...

...so what makes you think that in the space of 65 million years they would evolve into space fairing beings??

Look at it this way, 50000 years ago we were animals too, in many ways similar to dinos and all other animals. Some pack hunting maybe but not a great deal of intelligence.

We've come many orders of magnitude further in 50k years than dinos ever did in 200+million years.

I think your explanation is just BS.

First of all we ( mankind ) are still just guessing what we were doing before the Sumerian culture. At that point we were already walking the Earth for 100.000 years or so.

Second any evidence for intelligent life would not survive the 65 million years between them and us.

Third only a small fraction of life what ever to exist on Earth is fossilised usually it won't happen before there's nothing left.

The lack of evidence is know reason to deny the possibility.

Fourth and last we are not just around for 50.000 years. To get to this point where we are right now. We took millions of years to get here.

The first land life. Before dinosaurs. that owned the land before an event took place 95% of all life (land & sea ) became extinct. They were at the end more mammal like then reptile. The full dinosaur period there were mammal present. So you could say it already took us 300 million years to get where we are now. Dinosaurs are also not just 1 species.

Well... lets see so you are both wrong ! the Dinoman author at least shows an open mind and says it could also not be true.

My respons to you is made with the best intentions and not in anyway meant to be insulting. It is directed at what I believe I read in your post.

Nothing personal!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join