It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. AIR FORCE WORKING WITH OTHER WORLD AIR CRAFT IN ALASKA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   
WHAT ARE THOESE WIGGLY LIGHTS UP THERE DADDY?
WAS A COLD(12*)CLEAR NITE AS WE WATCHED THE NORTHERN LIGHTS AND A FEW THAT CAME A LITTLE CLOSER)

My little girl a few friends and myself were out that december nite in 1994 right around 10 p.m..
As we watched the beautiful northern lights show my little girl said 'Look at the wiggly lights dad'...and we did.
The lights were coming from the sky above the airforce base and were moving in a wobbly manner as the came across our field of view..
After about 30 seconds they got very close(maybe half a mile) and turned left and went right up and onto bald mountain(summit was 1 mile away) and the lights(lights were multi colored,yellow,red.white and a little purple) went dark for a few moments...We just stared at each other for a few seconds and then i said..........DID you see THAT''''and everybody said'''yes..WHAT WAS THAT?
i said''i don't have a clue...about that moment'''two sets of lights shone out into the darkness on top of that mountain top (well it's a hill) and started going round in a windy sort of way...like they(two sets of two lights each)were looking for something or ???this went on for five minutes....or so''
ALL that time not a sound could be picked up.from the craft,the landing.or now the movement up there on that hill top....
We could hear the sound of traffic on the road a mile away....but nothing else....
At that point i said it was >>>>time to go in for hot cocoa and a good warmup...so we all piled back into the house...
The next day i did see black helicopters in and around the general area.....and still later that winter did see and hear snomobiles crisscrossing that area at nite where we saw that light show....
So many things going on up here in alaska ''outta sight & mind) of the "general population".....

WE ARE NOT ALONE>>>>JUST ASK ''BIG BROTHER''
Tell him ..the SAINT OF THE BERYLLIUM SPHERE sent ya!

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   
my father in the late 70 along with other general dynamics employees were sent to alaska to work on a classified program he never told me what it was maybe it was harpp or something else. in what location did you see these lights how many black chopers were there if you can give us the name of your town i would also report it to nuforc. they may have similar reports

www.nuforc.com

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Are the black helicopters a special helicopter or just a reguler copter just diffrent color?

new topics

join