It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get your rears back in that chat!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Yeah, you hear me, you know who you are.

Its way to dead in there now, everytime I pop in, theres nobody there. Who am I going to act stupid with? So all you people that left the chat rooms on ats, and you know who your are (*cough*asala*cough*) get back in there

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I see asala in the chat room all the time. Maybe you are not on at the right time? asala time? I do miss the old chat room, the new one isn't as fun, and yes, many people don't come into the new one. Give people some time to adjust, they will start coming back into chat

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hmmm...

When I click the chat icon on the menu from here (BTS), it doesn't work. However, I have this link bookmarked (and it works) :

ATS Chat

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I still don't have enough posts to chat and I've been a member for over 6 months. Dang, I should have stayed in that typing class in high school. This post has already taken 5 minutes and I'm still not done. Now you know why I don't post very often.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by opinionsarefree

I still don't have enough posts to chat

You got 88 posts now and you'll need 100 to chat. Almost there...

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

You got 88 posts now and you'll need 100 to chat. Almost there...

As much as I visit this site you would think I'd have ample enough posts. I'll try to work on that. Did they change the # of posts needed? I thought you had to have 200.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I guess it's appropriate I post my 100th post right here then.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
You do need 200 posts to get in, I've been around for 1 week and I have 80-somthing posts. Even though I wish it was 100.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I just made over 100 posts, and I still can't get in the chat room. I guess it is 200 posts.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
This is my 202nd post. The only time that people are in the chat room, is at night. I want to talk during the day. So get your A** back in the chat room!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
well I was sooooo excited when I could finally get into the chat but soon let down cos I got in and there was no one there.

And now, I never even think of it.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I love the chat room. On some days, the chatroom is empty. On other days, it's packed.

SR

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by galm 1
I love the chat room. On some days, the chatroom is empty. On other days, it's packed.

Everytime i've gone in it's never been packed but that'll probably be the time difference or something but all the members i've met in there are cool as hell.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Does that mean I'm cool SR? I've been in there while you were in there. Anyway, the time zone where I'm at, it's packed at night.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

This is my 202nd post. The only time that people are in the chat room, is at night. I want to talk during the day. So get your A** back in the chat room!!!

You gotta post 1000 times now to get chatroom access. That's what my esteemed colleague said. I could be wrong but i'm not really sure. I will trust my instincts and go with it's 1000 posts.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

You gotta post 1000 times now to get chatroom access. That's what my esteemed colleague said. I could be wrong but i'm not really sure. I will trust my instincts and go with it's 1000 posts.

Nah, just 200 posts 1000 is waaaayyyyy too much.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Totally offtopic, but if you want some more posts to get INTO chat..

My cool thread

Suggest a candidate, take a sig, and leave a post.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by carnival_of_souls2047

HA!!!

I have well over 400 posts now. I got in at 200.

[edit on 14/6/07 by galm 1]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Testing testing 1 2.

Hold your fire - hold your fire.

I'm going in.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Aw, rats, ChiKey, I went in to say hi and you'd left. I was late because my stupid car broke down. :shk:

Just what I don't need. Another stupidly expensive Pontiac repair.

Note to self: don't buy Pontiacs again.

top topics

join