It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A. R. M. S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Welcome to my new idea:

American Resistance to Muslim Subjugation or A.R.M.S.

(despite the name, this thread is open to all westerners who are as concerned as I am.)

I thought that this thread would be most appropriately placed under the survivalist thread since it would mainly deal with how we westerners can reject the islamatization of the west. Here I hope we can post our various strategies for dealing with the radical islamic threat.

Whether we happen to live in an area where radical muslims may congregate or we are simply trying to educate westerners about the islamic threat, this is our space.

For the first contribution to the thread I would like to provide the following link.

www.masada2000.org...

To all detractors and apologists,

PLEASE!!!! refrain from hijacking my thread for your political flaming. You are welcome to post your opinions, just dont derail my thread for pages on end.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Saying u need to defend your self from Muslims is like saying u need to defend your self from high school students, sure there are some misguided ones but for every "dangerous" one there may be five good ones fighting for the same cause u are. I don't think the questuion is how to defend our self from muslims, I think it is how do we defend ourselfs fram anyone wanting to do us harm and how prevent further damage caused by lets face it cultural differences.

[edit on 25-12-2006 by The_Smokeing_Gun]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Whether we happen to live in an area where radical muslims may congregate or we are simply trying to educate westerners about the islamic threat, this is our space.

I have formed a fool-proof strategy for avoiding muslim subjegation. On the rare occasions when I wake up in Riyadh with no idea how I got there, I proceed post-haste to the American Embassy and arrange for transport back home.

For whatever reason, the Muslims in America have not been a problem for me, even when they congregate. Perhaps the lack of harm in congregation here in America reflects the success of the first amendment, or maybe it's just that the benefits of culture and economy have a proven track-record in mellowing out radicals, but whatever the reason, Muslim subjegation in America just isn't a threat.

No need for alarm, no need for a vigilante group. Feel free to hedge your bet or flat out assume I'm wrong and discuss the prospects here, but please do accept one small caution. Neither discussion of criminal activity nor racism has ever been acceptable on ATS to my knowledge, so let's please frame this discussion in terms of defending liberty against threatening ideologies, not in terms of planning preemptive violence against people that we fear might have something in common with those who embrace said threatening ideologies.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Emmanuel Goldstein is a phantom. Let go of irrational, manufactured fear. Get on with your life.

This piece of free advice brought to you courtesy of D.I.S.A.R.M.*

* Defending Intellectual Sobriety Against Republican Madmen

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hmm, so how do I join D.I.S.A.R.M. ? There's not an application or a membership fee is there? I'm all for it, but I tapped the coin stash under the sofa for a Sausage McMuffin this morning and that's it for the rest of the year.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
Hmm, so how do I join D.I.S.A.R.M. ? There's not an application or a membership fee is there?

No application fee. The first step to joining is the simple act of turning off your TV.

[edit on 2006-12-26 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I'll have to ask my sister-in-law about the TV, because my nephew is watching some cartoon that features a teal-colored dragon and animated children, but count me in tentatively.

Anyway, so as not to hijack this thread with jokes, I would like to follow up a bit on my initial caution... exactly what does D.I.S.A.R.M.'s antithesis movement (ARMS) see as necessary to preventing muslim subjegation.

Please tell me the acronym isn't an indication. Nobody is suggesting that we need to be prepared to take up arms against a portion of our domestic population are they?
You know how it goes. When they came for the Muslims, I said nothing, because I was not a Muslim. When they came for the immigrants, I said nothing, because I was not an immigrant. When they came for me, there was nobody left to say anything.

It is not only as a matter of humor that I agree that there is a social-conservative sentiment being sold by the Christian right which is actively promoting this kind of division for nefarious means. If it's OK to advocate vigilantism against Muslims, next thing you know there'll be parts of this country where it ain't safe to miss church on Sunday either, and then I'll be in a world of crud.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Xfiles if you are so worried about it, Buy a small army's worth of guns, a gun safe, and get yourself a carry permit, so you won't be threatened by them. That is what I did, but not for the Islams.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
We cannot allow Islam to become the majority religion in the West. I am not religous, but I believe Christianity serves a greater purpose. Read the Bible in which the Jews and Muslims went separate paths, and it was the Jews who chose the true path. The Christians however chose a greater path than the Jews...who still think their saviour will come one day and destroy the Romans...even though they are all dead...and forever will be...because Jesus destroyed their empire

top topics

join