It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a Star-Gate/Alien Tech in Iraq? The REAL reason for invasion?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
this deserves more research

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This is a very old thread. Interesting that someone has found it and decided to bring it back to life.

I think, perhaps, that there might be a way to create a fold in space-time. Would something like a "star gate" resemble the ones from television and the movies?

This is a very interesting subject, does anyone have any new information to add?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Out of curiosity, how did you all first learn about this theory, apart from reading Dr. Salla's report? Like, how was the report passed on to you, or did you already know about it before the report.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I've always thought that the purpose of the war in the middle east was to search for something

a relic of some sort

also you have to consider the fact that many of these people are dark magicians, they are more than likely searching for talismans
edit on 24-3-2019 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Goomba5000

this theory has been around for a while there's been a bunch of threads on it

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I believe that a “stargate” or other ET/advanced tech could absolutely play a part in the invasion of Iraq and or 9/11.

This ties directly into my thread on 9/11 and UFOs - but I didn’t think of the “stargate” angle....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

oh I know that. I've read a lot of threads as well as Dr. Salla's original report. I'm interested in how some of you individually became familiar with it, and if you were a skeptic and then convinced or if you accepted it right away.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Goomba5000

what do you think they are doing at CERN?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I wonder if the movie and series called Stargate had never been created, if we'd see these sorts of theories. Probably not.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
I wonder if the movie and series called Stargate had never been created, if we'd see these sorts of theories. Probably not.

Exactly. Stargate is a fictional story. Star gates are not real.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I don't know, what are they doing

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
'Star Gates' as shown in the movie may not exist, but there are a lot more memes in that show.

For instance the movie alien coming to Earth in a pyramid shaped vehicle.

Non-fiction (Genesis)
Also, in todays Iraq, there is a region known to some as Eden. Here, after the deluge, a pyramid shaped boat (Noah's Ark, according to orthodox Judaism) came to land, with the sons of/from Orion, the Nephilim.

In the area of the garden (near Basra), a now dead dictator built a great structure, resembling walls, like those of the garden of Eden.

Near there, an object from the sky, direction Aldebaran and Andromeda, crashed 4211 years ago.

We presume it was a comet. It 'crashed' into the Persian Gulf, the force of 9400 Hiroshima bombs was released and the first human Empire under the dictator Sargon fell.

Writing was invented in Sumer, so we know of this story, piecing it together from an old tablet, that may have been understood in ancient times as the message (word) from the Triangulum.

Word
Translated, the Babylonians viewed the Triangulum constellation as the seat of God. Hence, only a God could wreak such destruction as the comet did.

If this comet really existed will soon be explored. Without evidence of it, this is just a pretty story.

Unless something else caused the explosion in Iraq, 4211 years ago, leading to the story of Sodom and Gomorrha.

It took the Hebrews another 800 years to write their Genesis down. During that time the original location of where the explosion took place was forgotten.

Like the location of the Imperial city of Akkad, that we suspect was eradicated by a direct comet hit.

How very unlikely for this to occur by chance.

Thus,
goes the story

edit on 25-3-2019 by osaitax because: Clarification

edit on 25-3-2019 by osaitax because: Zarathustra

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It is interesting that the Great Sphinx of Giza looks directly in the direction of the presumed comet impact at Um-Al Binni lake in Iraq.

A Sphinx is there to guard against something.
The year is 2193 BC. Longitude 31.17° North.
edit on 25-3-2019 by osaitax because: Coordinate.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: osaitax
'Star Gates' as shown in the movie may not exist, but there are a lot more memes in that show.

For instance the movie alien coming to Earth in a pyramid shaped vehicle.

Why would they use a pyramid-shaped vessel (which is poorly designed for space)?

Non-fiction (Genesis)
Also, in todays Iraq, there is a region known to some as Eden. Here, after the deluge, a pyramid shaped boat (Noah's Ark, according to orthodox Judaism) came to land, with the sons of/from Orion, the Nephilim.

The Ark wasn't pyramid shaped, nor did the Nephilim come from Noah's Ark (they were created long before Noah. See Genesis 6:4.) They would have been wiped out in the Flood

Also, Orion is a collection of more than 11 large stars that are relatively close to us (depending on which stars you count in the constellation) plus a number of nebula (see Wikipedia for convenience) and they vary in distance from the Earth. If you look at the area of sky covered by Orion, it contains billions of stars.

So there's no such thing as technology/aliens "from Orion."

In the area of the garden (near Basra), a now dead dictator built a great structure, resembling walls, like those of the garden of Eden.

Near there, an object from the sky, direction Aldebaran and Andromeda, crashed 4211 years ago.

You've been reading websites that don't do a very good job of checking facts. Our planet rotates, so "direction of Aldebaran and Andromeda" is not a fixed spot. It's in different places depending on the time of day. And if you click on this link which shows you a map of the constellations you will see that Aldeberan and Andromeda aren't even close to each other... they're over a quarter of the sky distant from each other.

We presume it was a comet. It 'crashed' into the Persian Gulf, the force of 9400 Hiroshima bombs was released and the first human Empire under the dictator Sargon fell.

The first empire may be Egypt... but in any case, the Akkadian empire continued for more than a century after Sargon's death

Writing was invented in Sumer, so we know of this story, piecing it together from an old tablet, that may have been understood in ancient times as the message (word) from the Triangulum.

Word
Translated, the Babylonians viewed the Triangulum constellation as the seat of God. Hence, only a God could wreak such destruction as the comet did.

They did not see the Triangulum as a single constellation.

It's part of a constellation they called "the plough" and was used to tell them when planting season started. It was not the "seat" of any deity in their pantheon (and they were polytheists, so the idea that they had a single "god" is not accurate.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: osaitax
It is interesting that the Great Sphinx of Giza looks directly in the direction of the presumed comet impact at Um-Al Binni lake in Iraq.

A Sphinx is there to guard against something.
The year is 2193 BC. Longitude 31.17° North.

Have they moved Iraq? The Great Sphinx is at latitude 29.9

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join