It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

winged alien or what is it

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I found this great pic on the artbell site its in ireland

www.coasttocoastam.com...

and here is the zoom on the thing???

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Maybe a dust in the camera or a plane

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I don't think it's in alien, but it's still very puzzling.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   
its either dust, a cloth or a selkie!

Alien...no!

Where about in Ireland was that taken?

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Looks to me like some kind of dirt on the camera lense. Looks almost like a bug-like creature. Unusual. Doubt very much it's an alien.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I agree that it's probably dust. Very unlikely that it's an alien, but nothing's impossible.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Mig 12, That is the greatest website ever.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It looks like some kind of giraffe/cow blend running away from the guy's head.I hate those winged running giraffe/cow aliens!

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
That is wierd looking. Might be something on the lense, or something like a bag or a piec of light cloth being blown in the wind.
I don' think it's an alien though, probably something more native.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
That thing is one of the NWOs who had most invested in the creation of united states of Europe... the image was probably taken some hours after the Irish voted no

Sorry, I couldn't help myself there.
I'd say dirt on the lens too, but yes, it does resemble something that looks alive, in lack of a better word.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
I found this great pic on the artbell site its in ireland

and here is the zoom on the thing???

The first question I would ask is: Is this picture taken with a digital camera or a film camera? If the latter, did the original also have this "creature"? If not, was the image scanned from a print or a negative?

A speck of dust in the camera lens wouldn't show up as sharp as this one, but in scanned images or especially negatives you can often see dust particles that look weird.

Only after these checks, we could start to find out what this "creature" actually is. It could be a dragon, a flying leprechaun, just a dust particle or whatever.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Its spring heeled jack getting some sun at the beach..

Hey, paranormal entities gotta get away from paparazzi at some point too! I see he failed though.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Kriskaos

if you think that is interesting..this should blow you away

fourwinds10.com.../photo_archive/video/071120959xk6u.flv

take care & hugs

edit= link isnt working too well..click on the "flying humanoids" video

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well, I'm not sure what method they used to enlarge the picture, but when I blew it up in Photoshop, I got an enlargement that wasn't as "bumpy" as the enlargement in the OP.

My enlargement below first struck me as looking like an Ultra-Lite Airplane, similar to the one I included in the inset. Or it was possibly a hang-glider with a similar wing and tail configuration as that ultra-lite. It would not surprise me at all if that cliif is used by hang gliders and ultra-lites.

Edit: spelling

[edit on 6/14/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I think its a hang-glider caught at a strange angle so that the wings are not showing. You can clearly make out the guy hanging under "something" with his arms in a "steering position".

Sorry to disappoint

Ross

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Its not a handglider. It looks like a piece of dried up bushy grass blowing in the wind. If that was actually something in the background it'd be massive. Look at the dimensions man. Would be as big as a jet fighter

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ah but remember "depth of field" in a 2D photo means it may appear to be massive some distance away or tiny but very close to the lens, so without a second camera to measure this depth of field I'm afraid we cannot be so certain.

Ross

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I have a few 1000 dollars worth of technology available where
I work and after consulting with fellow image consultants,
we think we have it.

Don't blow your nose on the lens.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Nice call Soylent! The outline fits pretty well, and with those cliffs it pretty much makes sense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join