It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP and the N.E. Blizzard.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Severe Northeast Blizzard

Current HAARP readings. Tell me they don't coincide with the onset of this storm.....!?!?

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
There may be a connection true. But we know that the sun's Coronal activity has been peaking lately too.

Also, last year was a relatively nasty winter and is it a trend towards tougher winters for our part of the world in years to come?

I have been surprised at how tough winter has been already this year and it appears to be a trend for the entire winter to come.

Funny how this story only hit the US eastern Seaboard and not Eastern Canada that much.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The midwest of the US has had an unusually mild winter this year, by contrast. We've had some 70 degree days here in chicago about a week ago.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Over on Bangin's thread > www.abovetopsecret.com...
She says they were hittin' Central Texas hard with chemtrails. Seems like the stormline starts in Central Texas and goes Northeast.
Another coincidence....

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Observer and i had a discussion about this earlier on and it seems to compute, but really, whats the point of this? all it does is cause a bit of general disruption.

Or if you want to be paranoid, you could state that biological weapons cant be used in the snow

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Observer and i had a discussion about this earlier on and it seems to compute, but really, whats the point of this? all it does is cause a bit of general disruption.

Or if you want to be paranoid, you could state that biological weapons cant be used in the snow

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I have wondered for years why people get sick when it's cold outside. You would think that warm weather would be a breeding ground for germs and bacteria, not freezing weather. The only thing I can come up with is that more people stay huddled inside of homes/offices when it's cold and the germs never leave.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

yeah all the american citizens will wear a winter hat with ''war on terror'' written on it

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I am a believer in the "government" being in semi-control of the weather. California had a freak hailstorm...Austrailia had unusual lightning activity...the midwest US had been extremely mild...after that...it's time for mother nature to do her duty. Seems like in between Summer and Winter...more chaotic weather occurs. It's gonna be hairy for a while....scientists are gonna be on the ball....working the numbers...running the test.....then..."OOOOOOOOPS!!"...we all dead.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It cooled off mighty quickly after the trails. It's starting to warm back up.

I have a very strong gut feeling that something is going on. I'd love to be wrong...

"The voice of authority should be the voice of reason..supposed to set examples, teach us. And I have learned, it's all just bull# to keep us down."

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
I have wondered for years why people get sick when it's cold outside. You would think that warm weather would be a breeding ground for germs and bacteria, not freezing weather. The only thing I can come up with is that more people stay huddled inside of homes/offices when it's cold and the germs never leave.

It's a combination of the two. The cold causes the release of stress hormones in the body and weakens the immune system. The people lock themselves in closed confinement - usually well heated - which creates the perfect breeding gorund for viruses and germs.

The end result? Obvious innit!

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Members:

It is a stated "possibility",that weather modification is within the capacities of the HAARP Facility. At one of the press briefings to acquaint the puplic with the Facility and its "possibilities", it was said by a U.S. Air Force General; "We will OWN the weather".

And while I think the HAARP Facility has a much more ominous purpose, I do believe it may have the capacity to alter weather.

Keep up the good work, USAFSS-SP

top topics

join