It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London: Dec 16th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Ok folks, i have returned and its time to hit those premature alarm bells once again because we have ourselves a credible threat...

Stumbling across Val's blog today
( blogs.abovetopsecret.com... )

And read the information about a new attack on the 16th, well as a brit myself i feel i should be investigating and i have been, several people i know are very edgy right now, whether they know something or whether its just christmas terror jitters i dont know, but these people aren't easily jeered. On the 16th we have a very normal day in the UK with no major events, aside from the usual smattering of trade shows and conferences.

As i've said before, it never hurts to speculate, we've been wrong before and i hope we're wrong again but i'm directly affected by these possible actions so its best we take a look into it anyway, all insight is welcomed.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
There is rumours flying around in media in Canada about an attack here soon too.

It would not surprise me as I know the place is crawling with these creeps and our dummy government has done everything but roll out the red carpet for them.

Even though we have unofficially supported these meglomaniacs they will in time turn on us if they feel they need to to keep applying pressure on the 'evil western empire' that has invaded their pristine garden of eden on this earth.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Have to agree, we are due a big one. Many scenarios are possible but after the arrests last week I'm leaning towards suicide/homicide bombings in and around London. Shops will be full of Christmas shoppers. 2 bonuses for the scum.

1. Make the people scared.
2. Hit's us when the majority of us celebrate a Christian festival.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britman
Have to agree, we are due a big one. Many scenarios are possible but after the arrests last week I'm leaning towards suicide/homicide bombings in and around London. Shops will be full of Christmas shoppers. 2 bonuses for the scum.

1. Make the people scared.
2. Hit's us when the majority of us celebrate a Christian festival.

Precisely Britman, it would also wreck our christmas economy and probably knock us into a small recession, public mood will go wild and all in all, its going to be one hell of a month.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
If you are a terrorist Malls are a really good target. Lots of people in a small area of space with little to no security. Not to mention its the holiday season and if they scare the public from going to malls that will KILL the economy. All these big major companies like wal-mart rely on holiday sales.

It would be kind of hard to kill a lot of people at a mall with a simple truck bomb or something. I think the more effective way to do it would be to send 3-4 suicide bombers inside the mall itself and then detonate.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
What about using the MOAB type of technology?

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
What about using the MOAB type of technology?

in that case, you can blame it on the black market.
as for you...junglejake, why jump to THAT conclusion?
you do realize what you're saying basically states:

100mt bomb needs to be carried in a mall...unless they rig up the city's x-mas tree's TRUNK as the missile itself, then i seriously DOUBT that happening.
suicide bombers? malls? man...that's not their style

you have nothing to worry about, they're not so desperate..since they are likely to go out with a big bang, it's safe to say all anger is pointed towards the U.S.
however, come to think of it, i've reently recovered some genuine info. from pravda.ru

they are likely to take a swipe at tony and his supporters themselves in some radical way, but DEIFINTELY no collateral damage involved...those protestors are the only thing keeping tony on a leash.

i dont know, it has to be something ingenious, something shrewd/canny, i think they are likely to get at a bombing of hdqrtrs, or an assasination maybe?
forgive me for the harshness of my predestinations, i love the british folk, and literally love the way the system is run, i am more pro-british than pro american so-to-speak, so is the rest of the world i'll have you know, and besides...who's gana mess with the brits??

i think it's the american-way that's really strung bin-goy up, he is likely to total the american spirit of peace and safety in some horrible way..

let's be real here people!! this guy is NOT likely to attack a country where he believes himself to be supported more than the bush administration..(argue this then: how many protestors went against bin-boy taking down the towers? how many went against dubya visiting????..

Cordially
Cyrus
ps: i assure you, your x-mas is most certainly going to be safe, i myself am heading down to britain to meet up with some friends from manchester and whitney...let's just say, the way the muslim population runs brad-ford, it should be renamed bradistan more like

[Edited on 5-12-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
no, you misunderstood, I meant the technology behind the moab. Flood the area quickly with some kind of explosive gas and detonate it. It would be an effective way to blow up a building, if you could find a way to release the fumes quickly enough or without detection.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Cyrus:

What the hell are you talking about?

let's be real here people!! this guy is NOT likely to attack a country where he believes himself to be supported more than the bush administration..(argue this then: how many protestors went against bin-boy taking down the towers? how many went against dubya visiting????..

All you have to do is look at the Saudi's. They have already been attacked and it looks like there is another imminet attack on the way. They don't care who they attack as long as they kill people. Yes best case scenario they would like to kill westeners but it doesn't always work out that way.

JungleJake
I like the MOAB idea of filling the area with some sort of gas and then having it detonate. However thats a pretty sophisticated method of attack that I doubt they have.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Actually, beheadr, thinking about it, I see a way of being able to pull it off. I actually had it all typed out in here, until I realized that if anyone were to do it, my consience wouldn't let me sleep at night, thinking that maybe, just maybe, they got the idea from reading this post. I'm gonna shut up now

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Is Hutton coming out around this time?

How many times have I heard this???

Heightened state of alert!!
Paris/New York/London/Rome(delete as necessary)under imminent threat!!

WMD,Anthrax,Asylumseekers,Dirty Bomb,Smallpox,ID cards.

Threat Imminent!!Put your head in the sand a vote Bush/Blair/Quisling..........(Delete as necessary!)

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeHeadR
Cyrus:

What the hell are you talking about?

All you have to do is look at the Saudi's. They have already been attacked and it looks like there is another imminet attack on the way. They don't care who they attack as long as they kill people. Yes best case scenario they would like to kill westeners but it doesn't always work out that way.

JungleJake
I like the MOAB idea of filling the area with some sort of gas and then having it detonate. However thats a pretty sophisticated method of attack that I doubt they have.

well, no matter...i will *sigh* explain

the saudis are in league with the U.S, their finance is guranteed from there if they help out in capturing this alleged terrorist.
now THIS prticular terrorist has means of evading virtually all inteligence so far...smart? yes, rich? very.

as revenge, he launched an attack on the saudis for betraying the arab league, dont worry, he was totally supported by most of the arabs for opening fire upon the traitors...and i assure you, it has seriously lowered any self-esteem ANY1 had for the saudis.
the oil has already run out...ONCE the money runs out?? all those ferrari f50's and porsche cylindra's will be sold, those yakhts, houses, estates, everything will be virtually taken to peices....for who says the U.S will keep it's promise?

you seem to be fairly intent on proving me wrong, now i find that shocking, why would you so blindly come at me with virtually no facts

*shakes his head* newbies*!!
make sure you state the correct facts, and not tell me, in a "matter of fact" kind of tone that you know what you are talking about.
untill then, i will assume you have no clue what the hell you're ranting about since your main goal right now is to achieve *gasp* points

deny ignorance, not promote it newbie!!
an aggravated
Cyrus

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
Is Hutton coming out around this time?

How many times have I heard this???

Heightened state of alert!!
Paris/New York/London/Rome(delete as necessary)under imminent threat!!

WMD,Anthrax,Asylumseekers,Dirty Bomb,Smallpox,ID cards.

Threat Imminent!!Put your head in the sand a vote Bush/Blair/Quisling..........(Delete as necessary!)

you imply it to be a hoax...i concur, you can already hear the predictable "what if" protests

do you think the gvrnmnt is tweaking things up behind the scenes for the finale?
Cordially
Cyrus

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Actually, beheadr, thinking about it, I see a way of being able to pull it off. I actually had it all typed out in here, until I realized that if anyone were to do it, my consience wouldn't let me sleep at night, thinking that maybe, just maybe, they got the idea from reading this post. I'm gonna shut up now

nothing to worry about, state your ideas....it's always best to keep an open mind on such matters, at least no1 is likely to dispute your credibility if your predestination, is in fact, proved right
you are cautioned to keep details to a minimum, or you might find some1 knocking on your door

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
There have been significant arrests in UK recently linked to terrorism. But I think interestingly there will be a victory parade for the england rugby team down oxford st, both a symbolic and economic strike at the same time?
I have heard that al qaeda have called of small attacks to conduct a large scale assault, could this be linked to a december attack on the UK.

We will have to wait...

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Yes Cyrus my goal here is simply to get points so I can partake in the uber l33t discussions that occur in the R.A.T.S. forum
(thats sarcasm if you didn't pick up on it)

I'm not talking about the Saudi Royal Family. Of corse they love bush hes brought them tons of money just as he has for the Bin Laden family (business based within the US) I'm talking about the Saudi people. They do not like the US nor does most of the world. (I would hope you know why, if you don't i'm not expanding) They love bin laden as he was born there and also because they all see him as one of the few who will stand up against the US. Although I'm sure some have changed their feelings given the last terror attack there (as well as the one thats about to take place).

I bet I know a way of getting a lot of points really fast!! I can respond to people in 3 different posts rather than doing it all in one!!!

Thanks for showing me how its done Cyrus!

PS. You do realize you registered only 1 month before me right.....

[Edited on 5-12-2003 by BeHeadR]

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
If I recall correctly, haven't warnings like this come out the last 2 Christmas-times? Hell, I remember the panic back after 9/11 when mall warnings came out near Christmas.
Don't get me wrong,
malls definately seem like the easiest target, and the whole scenario is very terror-inducing.
I just have this feeling that if "they" were gonna go the mall route, they would've done it already.

Maybe I'm just so jaded & cynical that I don't take anything "terroristic" very seriously. =/

Originally posted by BeHeadR
I bet I know a way of getting a lot of points really fast!! I can respond to people in 3 different posts rather than doing it all in one!!!

Thanks for showing me how its done Cyrus!

PS. You do realize you registered only 1 month before me right.....

I like this BeHeadR guy.
Can we keep him?

-B.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Nerdling,

Concerning the parade on the 15th, Springer brought up a good point. With 500,000 people coming in to see this parade, what an opportunity for unwanteds to make their way to their designated locations.

huh?

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Nerdling,

Concerning the parade on the 15th, Springer brought up a good point. With 500,000 people coming in to see this parade, what an opportunity for unwanteds to make their way to their designated locations.

huh?

Which parade would that be?

And yes, a likely scenario is that of a terrorist hiding inside the masses, they sink in quite easily if you dont believe the bushaganda, they dont all run around in turbans and burkha's, they're normally men with western dress sense, thats why they're so hard to catch in the uk, we have a ton of them as immigrants, i'll tell you that we're making 50+ terror arrests a day and have been for the past fortnight, theres a major push to bag these bastards very soon, almost like theres a panic going around.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The big Rugby parade.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join