It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester City: Anelka can go!

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Nicolas Anelka looks certain to leave Manchester City after boss Kevin Keegan admitted that the club would accept a substantial offer for the striker.

Keegan also conceded that he was hugely disappointed with the striker's attitude after he refused to be considered for selection against Arsenal.

Anelka is struggling with a back injury, but Keegan hinted that he expected the player to play through the pain barrier at Highbury - as did some of his team-mates.

However, the former Real Madrid hit-man made it clear he would not play and his stance seems to have been the final straw for Keegan.

The City chief has now confirmed he is ready to do business at the right price, and it has been claimed that Fenerbahce have joined Liverpool and Barcelona in the race for his signature.

Skysports

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
sounds like he has done another la sulk. not playing when he could have.

i dont know if liverpool will want him, i think morientes will go there, barcelona might take him i think.

it sounds like anelka wants to leave

Sir

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Yea looks like they have had enough and he is on his way. Liverpool look like they are interested..

TRD

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well everyone knows he has no loyalty. I think they will struggle to score goals if he goes. They will need to find a decent replacement for him.

top topics

join