It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Ham United: Zamora signs new deal

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It comes as a bit of a surprise, but he has signed a new long-term contract. By the reports he has agreed a new deal that will tie him to the club until 2010. And after Pardew said he was lazy in training and nearly kicked him out. The way he substitues him alot in matches aswell seems like he doesn't fancy him that much, but it looks like he has changed his tune.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
i guess overall hes done alright, i think hes not going to be ahead of Sheringham and Harewood in the first team but he has scored goals when hes been asked to.

How much did he cost? am i right in saying him and Etherington came from Spurs in exchange for Carrick?

TRD

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
No, Zamora came in the Defoe deal.

I think he has done better than alright, he is very underestimated and played a part in our comming up last season and has scored vital goals at the right time this season. He is now ahead of Sheringham as i think he's finished. Sheringham won't be first choice if he gets back to some sort of fitness, at his age he has been out a bit too long and he will struggle to get back now.

But according to reports yet again, Katan has been impressive in training and may get a start on monday against Fulham, so will he play him out on teh right or will Harewood or Zamora be on the bench?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I think Harewood is about first choice, the times i have seen him play hes fast and strong, and forwards like that are the ones that worry defenders, like when he ripped Silvestre to shreds.

I think ages ago, Zamora played in the 2nd division? Brighton was it? and he was the best player and then jumped up to Spurs, was that a jump to high at a young age? cos he really did struggle there

Whos Katan?

new topics

top topics

join