It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Ham United: Coker in new deal talks..

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It looks like Rio-Coker is sitting down for talks over a new contract. He got better and better as the season went on and they need to keep him at the club.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
i think in a post you did before TRD you said the guys young and is looking like a real talent in the mold of Lampard, Cole etc.

Hopefully you can keep hold of him, just think of West Ham had all those youngsters again with better foriegn players along with them.

But yer, youth is way important and can save loads in the long run!

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Coker is a good prospect and they need to keep him. From what i see of him he did improve no end but the Prem will be a big test for him. He does look like he will be one of the ones that does make the step up and i think he will have a great season.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
He is a young Paul Ince, I've said it before, he can go to be a great player.

TRD

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Yeah, it will be a big season for him and he could really shine. There was alot of interest in him before we signed him and he's starting to show why.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Hopefully he is one player we will keep and build a team around.

TRD

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Yea i hope so, one thing is the few players we have been linked with have gone elsewhere or its gone quiet about them. I wonder who Pardew has in mind as we definatky need some players, he has only signed Carroll so far.

Sir

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
How good has Coker been so far this season? He has been fantastic alongside Hayden Mullins in the middle. The guy reminds me of Paul Ince when he was at West Ham.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Did he sign a new deal? i dont see any mention if that happened in this thread.

I remember the goal he scored a few weeks ago, the scorcher! but at his young age, hes going to have alot of energy and the way it stands at the moment, he is cutting it pretty well in the top league!

Sir

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Yes, he signed a new deal and is repaying West Ham every penny of it.

The team is on a high and so are the fans, you have to ride the crest of the wave as it could turn nasty real quick and we could lose the next 4 or 5 games quite easily.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
thats good you managed to get him on a new deal..

do you think the club would sell him if a team comes long? or do you think from now on, its a case of keeping the young players.

Just, i remember when all your young players before left and all turned out cracking!

TRD

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Theres no need to sell now, the clubs finaces have balanced out, although we are still in debt thinks look ok now. As long as we can keep up the form we should do ok, we got a good result against Arsenal today and we had some good chances to beat them. But a draw was good enough, when everyone thought we would get stuffed.

top topics

join