It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea: PSV confirm Kezman interest

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

PSV Eindhoven boss Guus Hiddink has confirmed that the club will consider a move for Chelsea's Mateja Kezman. Chelsea signed Kezman from PSV but he has failed to replicate the scintillating form he showed in Holland, and there is mounting speculation that the marksman could be sold in the summer. Hiddink has refused to rule out a move for the player, telling AD Sportwereld that talks were possible.

LINK

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
i think it could well be true, he hasnt forced his way into the first team and i think mourhino will be toying with the idea of buying another striker.

i think there supposed to be this mega rich guy taking over psv so i cant see money being a problem, and him to return to his club wheres he been for ages. i cant see him refusing,

i think its down too, will mourinho let him leave

TRD

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You know what? Kezman doesn't fit in at all. He scored tons of goals before he went to Chelsea but that was in a shyte league lol!

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
yer, he was a top goal scoring guy over there, bang bang its a goal. but he scored goals for them in europe too.

at chelsea, the midfielders get alot of goals, could that be the problem that the midfield score so many goals with the way they play that it cuts the number he scores down? lol

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
i wonder how long they will wait

PSV Eindhoven have revealed they are waiting for an indication from Chelsea about whether they are willing to sell Mateja Kezman.

The Serbia & Montenegro international left the Philips Stadion for Stamford Bridge in a £5 million deal last summer.

But the striker has struggled to establish himself with the new Premiership champions and has been forced to content himself with a bit-part role.

link

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The Dutch league isn't that bad!

They won't have to spend much anyway as PSV are one of Chelski's feeder clubs. There is talk of Chelski buying Robinho and loaning him to PSV for two years so he can get a work permit to play in England, as part of that deal PSV would take back Kezman.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
i heard something abuot that, robinho going to psv loan, hey. if it works out that way, robinho and kezman, sounds like a good strikeforce

TRD

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Would Chelsea wait two years for Robinho though?

As for Kezman he aint doing it, just not good enough...

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
That's the point of loaning him to PSV, he won't get a work permit now and he is going to be a fantastic player so it makes sense.

Arsenal and Man Utd do it all the time, although not with £12m signings!

new topics

top topics

join