It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea: Lampard eyes Chelsea future sucess

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
do you think chelsea will be able to retain the league next season and continue to dominate?

Frank Lampard says Chelsea will remain the dominant force in The Premiership next season and aim to retain the title they are on the verge of sealing this term.

The Blues are closing in on their first league title for 50 years, with Roman Abramovich's massive investment paying off.

Lampard says that Jose Mourinho's side will not be a one-season wonder, and aim to dominate The Premiership for years to come.

footballmsn.skysports.com...

[Edited on 4/22/05 by rynaldo82]

Sir

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
They have the money, the players and seemingly the right manager. They could be more dominant than Man United or Arsenal have been in recent years. As long as Roman is there with his money, sky's the limit for them. With Arsenal and Man United playing catch up now and a few other clubs it will make it more interesting. British clubs might start being more dominant in Europe, more top quality players will want to come play in the Prem.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
i think its got to be said, how could is lampard for them! hes something else. he scores goals, cole scores goals, duff scores, robben can score and then they have strikers who can score. i think they are getting better and in robben, they have an amazing player.

i cant see them next season crumbling, i think they will get better. can the other teams keep up? i aint sure if they can

join