It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackburn Rovers: Rovers trial Canadian

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Blackburn Rovers have handed a trial to Canadian international striker Dwayne de Rosario. The 26-year-old is keen on a move to English football, having had an unsuccessful trial with Championship strugglers Nottingham Forest back in December.

Skysports

Doz

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I herd that 2, hes menna b a decent player 2, we need sum goal scoring tallent up front anyway!

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
yer, top for my head right now, i cant really think who blackburn have up front? dickov? and he is hardly good.

if the player didnt quite make it at nottingham forest, will he be good enough for blackburn?

though, there could be reasons as to why it didnt work out for him

Doz

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rynaldo82
yer, top for my head right now, i cant really think who blackburn have up front? dickov? and he is hardly good.

if the player didnt quite make it at nottingham forest, will he be good enough for blackburn?

though, there could be reasons as to why it didnt work out for him

Thats a bit harsh?? lol, i think it will be a good buy, i mean look at last season, we got stead from huddersfeild 3rd divison and he kept us us (with a lill help from the rest of the gang) if we can start scoring goals then we will establish ourselves as a top flight team!:approve:

TRD

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Dickov isn't a fantastic striker but he is one of them type of players that just pops up with a goal, in the right place at the right time. I think he does alright at Blackburn but they do need someone with a bit of class upfront.

top topics

join