It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Bush how about a job for me before 2004.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Bush is coming tommorow, wont say where or when but its 7 miles from my house.

I am making a polite mini campain based on jobs. I will be making flyers tonight and posting them on his route so that he might see them tommorow.

My campain is based on jobs. This is what the American people need. JObs not cheap crapy products from China and stuff.

Mr President,
how about a job
before 2004?

[Edited on 4-12-2003 by websuspect]

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
why dont you say for christmas instead of before 2004 it makes more sense

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Sure why not.

Mr President,
how about a job
before Christmas.

I got about 10 signs made up.

I dont have anything better to do.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
What, are you wanting him to create some cushy, low work, high paying job for you?
Does he have some private company he's running on the side, and you want him to hire you in front of the rest of he applicants?
Are you trying to say he's responsible for more than what he's doing now, which is to make a business friendly environment, in which companies can thrive, grow and hire more people?
Or, are you saying that you are better than everyone else, and you expect the president of the united states of America to drag you out of your parents' house and personally be your high-paying job placement representative?

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by websuspect
Sure why not.

Mr President,
how about a job
before Christmas.

I got about 10 signs made up.

I dont have anything better to do.

Markets closing in on 10k and unemployment is below 6% and you can't find a job. Hmmmmmm......

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Another clue, this is being moved from political scandal to Mud Pit because it has no scandal, only mud.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Don't feel alone. I've never in my life had such a tough time finding a job as now. I have an Electronics degree and IT experience. It's not like I'm some idiot who works at fast food joints.
The only thing I can guess, is that the job market is just #, no matter what the damn statistics say.
I mean, I've never gone more than two weeks without finding a decent job, or at least getting 5 interviews in the process.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Are you willing to relocate, Satyr? Gotta tell you, though, IT jobs are swamped. Everybody and their brother went into that field. I thought about going into that field, but while taking courses I realized two things:
1) Everybody is doing this. There are only so many jobs for all of us,

and

2) Man! I'm not smart enough for this computerized crap! Better bail!!

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Yes. I'm very willing to relocate. I'm in Minnesota now, for god sakes! It's too damn cold here! I'm actually hoping to relocate!

I'm trying like hell to stay in computers, since it's my expertise. Second choice is Electronics Tech. Third is whatever I can find....hopefully not manual labor though. I had to have back surgery a few years ago, and I can't really do heavy manual labor anymore.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
If you relocate to India you'll find a job in IT

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Sorry bob. Maybe in Mongolia, but you would have to be a bloody IT genius to get a tech job in India, they have some of the smartest tech people in the world.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
get A job, any job. beats having no job at all by a long shot.

and stop expecting someone else to just give you a job.

WTF is wrong with this country? why does everyone expect the government to provide for them in every little way? its the government, not mommy and daddy.

time to grow up and take care of yourself for a change.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
If you relocate to India you'll find a job in IT

Thanks, but I don' think I want to go anyplace where I don't know the native language.

top topics

join