It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aston Villa: Hendrie pens new deal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Aston Villa midfielder Lee Hendrie has signed a new two-and-a-half year contract.

Hendrie, who came through the youth ranks at Villa Park, has now pledged his future to the club until 2007.

The midfielder had been hoping for a two-year extension to his current deal which still had 18 months left.

link

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
o'leary a while back was unhappy about this player thinking he was top dog and acting like he ruled the place.

he must have had a word in his ear and the players said yip, i will b behave from now on

TRD

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Yeah looks like he has settled down. Good for Villa that he signed as he is a pretty decent player..

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I hope his head don't swell and he thinks he can play up again now that he has signed a new deal..

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
o'leary is used to managing younger players, and they have all turned out pretty decent, maybe a few have bad questionable reputations but all in all. he does well with them.

he mananged woodgate and bowyer, hendrie should be like taking candy from a baby

Sir

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Hendrie is ok, he needs to calm down a bit and realise what he has. Good thing for him to sign a new contract as he has put in some great performances for Villa..

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
He has had to wait untill February to start his first game for Villa this season so his future is up in the air. O'Leary had said he is part of his plans but Hendrie will look at his situation in the summer. Milner has been playing so well i think it will be difficult for him to regain his place and he might be off in the summer.

top topics

join