It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: Reyes - Is he good enough for Real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Once again talk of Jose Reyes being linked with Real Madrid has popped up who stated his interest in Real a few seasons back when he got a prank phone-call.

I thought when Arsenal signed him in the first place he was going to be great, but i think hes been an expensive dud. There has been a few games when hes played well but hes way to in-consistent. What a joke aswell when the Spanish manager Aragones said he was better than Henry.

Hes scored about 23 goals i think in over 100 games which ain't a great strike rate. Though i think hes played on the left wing alot so scoring goals would not have been his top priority but i still reckon he would be disapointed.

I think Arsenal got him for 10 million, and each season Sevilla get something like 2 million aswell.

But the talk of Real being interested in him??? is it total bogus which i think it is. Is he still seeking move away and why does he think he would make it at Real?

TRD

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Not sure to be honest, he hasnt set the world alight at Arsenal. But he said awhile ago he wasnt happy and wanted a move back abroad as he wasnt settling in. If they can get good money for him i would take it...

join