It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: Real want Fabregas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I never seen this one coming!

I think Fabregas is a player with alot of potential. At the minute i believe hes the youngest player to break into the Spain team in the last 50 years. And the othey day is passing and vision looked to match Gerrard in that aspect

Though, if he moved at such a young age and it didnt work out, i think it would make a mess of his career.

But maybe this just shows you it aint the Galatico signings anymore, a young promising Spaniard

Real Madrid president Fernando Martin has revealed his interest in signing Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas.

The 18-year-old Spanish international has attracted praise for his recent displays in the Champions League knock-out victory against Madrid.

"Cesc is a very good player, young, with potential, desire and a big future," Martin told Spanish radio.

Source BBC

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Fabregas is one Arsenals best players and if Henry goes, he could well go too

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Yep & then Arsenal will end up like west ham & prolly wenger will be fired but I dont see Henry going just yet, Glen johnson is one of those young players with talent that moved & has had his career ruined & things arent lookin good for SWP so, DONT MOVE TO TEAMS LIKE CHELSEA IF YOUR YOUNG & GOOD:sport-smiley-019:

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The same happenned to Shaun Wright Phillips. He was one of Man City's best players until he moved to Chelsea and now he barely gets a game

However, of the millions Chelsea have got, they still don't have a regular goal scorer

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I cant see him leaving, he aint good enough for Barcelona (He wouldnt get a game) and with Real, i dont see them making a move. I think hes happy at Arsenal, hes had an amazing season and wants to win stuff with them

And yip, its looking like Henry is going to be staying. Wenger seems to be giving that impression

aj7

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
i think henry should leave cos he could then play for a club that has more world class players like him

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Henry should leave coz he is too good compared to other players at Arsenal but it looks like he is staying

new topics

top topics

join