It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: Arsenal linked to fin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
arsenal are rumoured to be interesting in signing a finish guy

Arsenal could be the mystery Premiership bidders for Lecce youngster Alexei Eremenko Jnr.

The Finnish prospect is extremely highly regarded and has successfully made the step up to international football with his country.

He recently confirmed enquiries from both Premiership and Championship sides but Lecce do not want to let the young playmaker depart.

skysports.planetfootball.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
the young guy is well chuffed to be linked

Finnish starlet Alexei Eremenko Jnr is flattered by reports linking him with Arsenal.

The 21-year-old joined Lecce in the summer after undergoing various trials with the likes of Birmingham City and Hamburg.

The Finn has made a real impact and is now attracting interest just a few months into his spell at Stadio Via Del Mare.

Eremenko revealed that there was English interest this week and that was followed by Italian reports that Arsenal were the side interested.

skysports.planetfootball.com...

TRD

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I guess he would be, plays for Lecce? The're not exactly a big side. I've never heard of him but i guess he is one of them rising talents.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
I guess he would be, plays for Lecce? The're not exactly a big side. I've never heard of him but i guess he is one of them rising talents.

haha. yer am pretty sure there is a big gulf in class. though, is it not lecce who have bonijov who was linked with chelsea. its on here somewhere lol.

i wonder if hes the new jari litmanen? there aint much great players from there

new topics

top topics

join