It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: Wenger misses midfielders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
arsenal manager misses gilberto and edu as he feels its alot to ask on fabregas

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has bemoaned the loss of two key midfielders in the Premiership title race.

The Frenchman is currently without the injured Gilberto Silva and Edu and he believes the side are relying too much on Francesc Fabregas.

link

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
i think at some stage fabregas will need a wee rest. i guess he is really missing parlour right now for that extra bit drive in the midfield

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   

i guess he is really missing parlour right now for that extra bit drive in the midfield

I will never know why wenger sold parlour, i suppose to bring youth through but as long as super freddie ljungberg and robert pires are firing its all good

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
i think parlour wanted to go on his own accord. with pires though. he dont seem to playing as much as last season. reyes seems to get the mid left attacking berth position

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Yeh thats true because he likes to play Bergkamp upfront as well as reyes so we play three attackers.

TRD

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I think Parlour left because they wouldnt give him the contract he wanted, big loss to the gooners imo...

top topics

join