It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: gunners to sign youngster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
arsenal are monitoring young starlet Eboue from feeder club Beveren

Arsenal are being tipped to sign Emanuel Eboue from feeder club Beveren during January's transfer window.

The Ivory Coast defender trained with The Gunners during pre-season, along with compatriot and Beveren team-mate Marco Ne.

link

Sir

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Who?

I definatly havn't heard of them but who is to question Wenger when he picks these youngsters. As they have all been good so far.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
hehe. i havent heard of him either. its one of those feeder club things. arsenal get to pick there best talent and loan out there players to that team.

by the sounsd of it he has been watched for long so i gues he must be good or at the very least have lots of potential

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
he is being linked with sami kuffor from bayern munich alot too. although i think it was the player saying i want to play for arsenal than the other way round.

wonder if this kills the story with trabelsi.

TRD

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
With Kuffor i think your right. He was saying how he would love to play for them.

He is a decent player and i wouldn't be surprised if they did sign him.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
yer. i think he is a good player. looks like a bear to be honest. remeber him playing for munich against man utd in the final of the champions league.

and about the youngster they are trailing. who had heard of toure and look at him now. he is doing well and i think he is a good player. and can score goals too.

new topics

top topics

join