It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: Campbell close to comeback

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Sol Campbell is set to play for Arsenal's reserves on Monday and could be back in Arsene Wenger's team for next weekend's visit to Manchester City.

The England centre-half has finally recovered from the Achilles injury which has kept him out of action since the European Championships in Portugal during the summer and is in line for his comeback next week.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Got to admit he's pure class. He'll strengthen an already seemingly indestructable Arsenal, I hate the bastards.

TRD

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Yeah your right he is a class defender.

Liked the way he shafted Spurs though when he walked out lol!

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Liked the way he shafted Spurs though when he walked out lol!

haha! I'm sure you enjoyed it alot more than me.

I still thought it was funny as hell though...

TRD

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Yeah man us West ham fans sure hate them....

Was gutted when they got Defoe from us, they can keep Kanoute he is a bag of shyte..

As for Carrick i hope they have better luck with him than we did (NOT!), he could well be the new sicknote of Spurs..

Thing is with Defoe i think he will do another Campbell on them. He is too arrogant and ambitious. He won't stay there too long if a bigger club starts sniffing around.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
yer, him coming back will make arsenal even stronger, i think he will line up with toure.

haha..yer, i wonder about defoe, he could maybe move, especially since he got in the england team now. maybe he would go to arsenal. but i think that will be in the future

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
sol campbell has declared himself fit for the champions league encounter against rosenberg.

Sol Campbell has declared himself fit for Arsenal's UEFA Champions League trip to Norway.

The England defender made his first start of the season in the 1-0 win against Manchester City and suffered no adverse reaction to the Achilles injury that has kept him out since the European Championship.

link

TRD

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
It's about time he made a return. It will be great for Arsenal and England.

Thing is with England who is going to play? They Have Terry and King who have been superb together and now Campbell and Ferdinand are back!

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
hehe...yer, its a good selection problem though

i think ferdinand has to play, i think king will be more of a backup figure, so i will say cambell and ferdinand,

i remember at the start of the season there was talk of cygan going so its a good job he didnt as he has been covering cambells absense and its not like arsenal have loads of defenders

top topics

join