It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newcastle United: Souness snaps at Robert *now praise*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
he feels he is hasnt got the right attitude and is getting really annoyed with him

"He doesn't work hard enough for me, either in training or matches. Not just recently either," fumed Souness.

"I don't want to talk about him any more.

link

[Edited on 3/5/05 by rynaldo82]

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
well. the player aint happy with the situation and might leave

"If nothing changes, I seriously think to talk about my case with the officials," the wide man told France Football.

"I want to talk with them to take a true decision.

"I want to know if they still rely on me.

"Indeed, I have contacts. The clubs are not stupid! They can see I don't play a lot but, when I play, I am good.

"People talked about Valencia, but there are other clubs that follow me in that country.

link

TRD

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think he will go, they have had enough of him. The first half decent bid that comes in for him they will take it. Or they will offer him in a deal for someone else.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
robert sounds happy with his performance the other day and thinks it proves hes good and a top player for newcaslte

"I made one good pass to Kieron [Dyer] and I scored one goal and I am happy," Robert told the Newcastle Evening Chronicle.

"I think this proved that I want to play for Newcastle and perhaps this is a new chance for me. I respect the manager and I hope he will give me my chance again in the future.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
robert snaps back at souness

Newcastle wide man Laurent Robert has launched a fresh attack on manager Graeme Souness.

The exciting but temperamental Frenchman has seen himself frozen out of late and was most recently on the bench in Thursday's Uefa Cup clash with Heerenveen.

Robert came on as a substitute to some effect in that game but has now lamented the fact he did not start.

skysports.planetfootball.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Graeme Souness was delighted with Newcastle's 1-0 win over Liverpool, with special praise reserved for Laurent Robert.

The French winger was the match-winner against The Reds with a superb free kick that young keeper Scott Carson could only get his finger tips too.

"It was a good win for us today," said Souness. "I thought for the first 20 minutes Liverpool were better than us but after that we did a lot better.

skysports.planetfootball.com...

TRD

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I guess they will have thier ups and downs but how much of each other will they stand? They definatly don't seem to get on and they soon outed Bellamy. I'd be surprised if they try to hang on to him if a decent enough bid comes in for him.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
yer, they seem to be doing ok for now. but as you say, too many arguments and eventually it will be, we cant work together.

he has to put in good performances though so if a team comes looking, he is doing well. and there will be more interest in him

new topics

top topics

join