It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newcastle United: souness baffled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
newcastle where giving a good beating 2day by fulham and manager souness doesnt know how it happened

Newcastle United manager Graeme Souness was left baffled after The Magpies dominated Fulham but lost 4-1 at St James' Park.

The home side were in control for the majority of the contest, but were caught out by the pacey visitors and were eventually humbled.

link

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
not sure if this is correct, but my dad was saying to me when he came up tonight that one of the radio stations was saying there was loads of booing going on and fans wanting sounesss out already?

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Yeah i heard that, looks like the Toon army are getting on his back already.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
after 4 straight defeats he is asking for the fans to be calm and hopeing to be given more money to spend

Graeme Souness has urged Newcastle fans not to judge him until the end of the season.

Four straight defeats on the domestic scene have ended Souness' honeymoon period on Tyneside and the natives have grown restless in recent weeks.

Defensive shortcomings and tactical headaches have hampered Souness, but he feels he can lift Newcastle to the next level provided he is given time to turn things around.

link

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
haha, that's a good tactic. please give me money so that i can go buy more players cause that's the reason we aren't winning. newcastle has a pretty good squad. if there are a bunch of injuries that i'm not sure of, definitely let me know, but i think newcastle has a good core.

TRD

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
They won today so that will give him a bit of breathing space.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
was it at home?

TRD

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
They beat Cyrstal Palace 2-0 away....

So it was a good result.

I'm just in the middle of doing the results round ups for all the div's so you can read how they did in a bit..lol!

new topics

top topics

join