It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European: Ronaldo Dropped in Madrid Derby

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Woah! quite a big one...

Real Madrid Superstar Ronaldo recently said about the fans at the Bernabau not taking to him and dropped a hint he might be wanting to leave in the summer.

He then plays a stinker against Arsenal and i think he has put on a bit weight again though i believe he was out injured.

But... he was dropped against Atletico in a match since it was a Derby, you play your best players.

Baptista though came out and said he was being rested for the Arsenal game which i think might be true, but you would expect him to appear in both games.

New President now too, will Ronaldo be shifing his gear out the door come Summer?

TRD

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
He's been stinking up the place for awhile and looks well overweight again.. Everyone bangs on about Real but they cant even win their leagie title, when was the last time they won it?

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I think its worth saying though, altough he is looking a bit on the fat side again hes still pretty fast when he wants to run. I think alot of is to do with desire and i dont think his heart is there.

Erm..... I think the last time they won the league was 2001? it was Del Bosque's last season as they done the double.

join