It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European: Milan like the look of Gerrard

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
AC Milan are ready to join the race to sign Steven Gerrard if the Liverpool captain decides to leave Anfield this summer.

Gerrard will line up again Milan in Wednesday's Champions League final in Istanbul.

Chelsea and Real Madrid have been linked with the England midfielder and Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti is keen on Gerrard too.

LINK

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I like the look of Jessica Alba, doesn't mean I'm going to get her though (by consent anyway).

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
i dunno, is this just trying to mess with the players head?

i really cant see Milan buying him, though after them losing the league i reckon they will be out to buy a few players

Sir

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I read today in the papers that if Liverpool don't win the Champions League, Gerrard will be off. I know you shouldn't always take notice if the papers, but what does everyone else think?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
i think if Gerard is thinking that, he has way high ambitions. the fact they got to the final, i think will keep him there as that is some acheivement.

first season for this new manager and you cant get much better than what he has done

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I think he will go if they don't win anything, could be Madrid, I don't think he will go to Italy or to Chelski.

top topics

join