It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European: Van Bommel to Barca?

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
PSV Eindhoven midfielder Mark van Bommel is on the verge of signing for Barcelona, according to club president Joan Laporta.

The 28-year-old Dutchman has been linked with a move to the Nou Camp for several months and Laporta has confirmed that transfer talks have now begun.

"The negotiations are very advanced and all is positive," Laporta told Catalan radio.

LINK

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I think this was always going to happen, never thought he would go to Spurs.

TRD

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Looks like they signed him on a 3 year deal...

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
if it all happens its a good signing, i think barca have missed this type of player, they had davids in his position on loan a while back.

i thought he might have wanted to stay at psv as they have had a really good season and i think they will again next season, they wont get as far in the champions league but they are getting a good team together

i guess since hes been there for years, he wants a new challenge and barca are showing no signs of wanting to slow down

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Marques has played very well this season and they still have Emerson to come back along with Thiago Motta.

I think Van Bommel will play left side of the midfield two alongside Xavi or Deco.

top topics

join