It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon The White House?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Now this is a worthy cause.

Lets help send these guys to the White House!!!

www.moonthewhitehouse.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
SCAM
LOl thats all i have to say

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Wow, these guys are real frikkin' mature.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Someone should Kick the Living SH!T out of these guys!! "I'd buy THAT for a Dollar!".

Is this a scam?
If by "scam", you mean that we're planning on taking your money without Mooning The White House, then no � we fully intend to Moon with a vengeance if we reach our fundraising goal.
If by "scam", you mean that we're going to make out like bandits without lifting a finger, then, yeah. It's the American way, after all.

Ya, Brilliant thinking there. Three more Greedy, Immature "ASSES" looking to Con some $$$ from the Average Working Man/Woman is just what we need in Washington!!! How could you even tell them apart from the other "Fat, Lazy, White, Rich, Self-Indulgent" bunch of ASSES already there???

The Same old Game, Just like the Real Political THEIVES! Playing both sides of the fence for SUPPORT, err...I mean MONEY!!

If you want to help us Moon The White House, just donate a dollar or more using the button to the right of the Moon-o-Meter. If you don't want us to Moon The White House, just donate a dollar or more using the button to the right of the Don't-Moon-o-Meter.

And who are these Intelligent, American Men who NEED YOUR MONEY FOR THEIR CAUSE??? 10,000 minimum of OTHER PEOPLES DOLLARS???

Jon is a Web Consultant for one of the nation's largest financial institutions, helping them gloss over their part in major financial scandals by building pretty web pages.

Phillip is a dirty foreigner (read: naturalized citizen) and a computer programmer for Goats and other failed dot-com ventures. He is currently licking his wounds in business school.

Unable to afford an attorney, we found ourselves a gullible law student. Jeff is in his first semester of law school, and has been known to do foolish things.

Sounds like three guys who have mommies and daddies to pay for everything for them to me. Trustfund Babies I'm guessing. Do you really think this 3 Man Circle Jerk can't afford a trip to the Capital to pull their pants down??? Or even for something less than 10 Grand??? Do I Need To Continue?????

If you are thinking of sending these guys money, STOP NOW!! Do us all a favor and take that money, rent or buy whatever weapon, poison, rope, etc. the donation will afford, and KILL YOURSELF!!! Either that, or buy a clue for Christ's Sake cause you are a mindless dope who doesn't deserve to even have Money to Give.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Im all for this.
I remember here in Canada we had the Pie in the Politicians face, Good Times!
Deep

join