It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coca-Cola Divisions: Green could quite Canaries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Robert Green has conceded he could quit Norwich City to further his international ambitions.

The promising goalkeeper was one of The Canaries' best players during a season in which they narrowly failed to stay in The Premiership.

Norwich have already affirmed that there is no need for the club to cash in on their best players to balance the books following their relegation to The Championship.

link

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
To where?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
arsenal possibly, but i cant see it

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
hehe.. i dont think arseanl either to be honest. Cos you are stuck with the ones you have

what about Man Utd? they will need a keeper but i think if they buy him, maybe it will look like they are after cheap players or something. You get my thinking yer? lol

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dilly
arsenal possibly, but i cant see it

They need an experianced keeper to slot in at the back, I think Jens will stay and keep the shirt.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Green is a good prospect, but he let in a lot of goals and looked out of his depth at times in the Prem. I know the defence in front of him wasn't that great but would Arsenal be willing to take a gamble on him?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I think he is quite solid, it is a risk though.

That's why Man Utd went for experiance, the keeper is not a position to mess aorund with.

new topics

top topics

join