It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coca-Cola Divisions: Robson eyes new faces

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Bryan Robson hopes some improved West Brom displays between now and Christmas will help his chances of signing new players in January.

The Baggies sit at the foot of the Premiership table going in to Saturday's match with Charlton, and Robson knows he has a job on his hands.

Robson looked to have clinched his first win as West Brom manager at the weekend until Portsmouth's late rally saw them turn things around and win 3-2.

Hawthorns chairman Jeremy Peace will provide money for new signings in the January transfer window, but Robson knows his team must show some promise in order to attract new faces.

Skysports

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 05:17 AM
link   
with all the reports of recent, he defintly a man of his word lol. i think he lucky get getting the backing to buy players, as the ones he is after will cost a fair bit on wages

TRD

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
They certainly need a couple of players if they want to stay up. They have shown interest in Henchoz.....

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
with henchoz, i wonder if they would be prepared to fight it out with southampton for the guy.

i think there a rumour that rangers want henchoz to replace boumsong, and mcleish was quoted saying he got a replaclemt lined up for cheap, experienced defender

new topics

top topics

join