It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boxing: Dynamite Dean Phillips - Online chat! Today at 9pm GMT!

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I have recently spoken to the boxer Dean Phillips and he is looking forward to do another live online chat with the members and staff at sportztawk.

I was looking at the 27th of march at 9pm GMT which is a sunday. .

The time is always the best for Dean Phillips but the date can be changed to a different sunday..

So if you have any preferences for a date or maybe the time can be changed slighty if enough people cant make it at 9pm then post what you would like.

If everything is ok about the time and date posted with everyone and Dean Phillips confirms that he can do it, then you better start getting your questions together what you would like to ask.

[Edited on 3/4/05 by TRD]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I can't do 27th March unfortunately. It's easter Sunday and I have something planned. I can do the Sunday after.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
great stuff guys on looking to arange another interview. i didnt quite realese it was easter sunday on that day. have a good day

just remember, dont go eating to much chocolate Dean,

you might end up with a belly like TRD

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
TRD is away for a few days, i am sure that he didn't realize that it was Easter, i'm sure that he will be glad to reschedule

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up, Dean, we'll have TRD look at the calendar again, sometimes he has problems with those words in italics at the bottom of the square,

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!
Thanks for the heads up, Dean, we'll have TRD look at the calendar again, sometimes he has problems with those words in italics at the bottom of the square,

heres me thinking he read the calander back to front
that must have been you Gibbs

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
To Dean:

During holiday periods, how does it affect your training? say for a day you where to spend the day eating easter eggs. do you find it easy to movitate again and get back into the ryhtm of things.

TRD

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hey i went on vacation/holiday on the 18th i didn't have time to post that Dean couldn't make it then.

As far as i know its good to go for the weekend after.. Sunday the 3rd April at 9pm GMT if thats ok with everyone.

Ben

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
good deal, i will get a new header working on the top of the page.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rynaldo82
To Dean:

During holiday periods, how does it affect your training? say for a day you where to spend the day eating easter eggs. do you find it easy to movitate again and get back into the ryhtm of things.

Well, chocolate is not part of my diet period during training, I avoid that kind of stuff in its entirety. However, it's good to indulge now and then, and I do this on occasions during a break from training (for example after a fight). So long as you are dedicated and commited during training, then it is ok to do this.

If you look at it like, 90% of the year you are eating a strict training diet, and 10% of the year is when you just eat and live normal, then it's easy to see that no harm would be done to the body and it certainly wouldn't affect your performance in the ring.

It's all about balance. Us pro fighters make many sacrifices during training, and it is far from a normal "civilised" life, but you have to have some kind of balance somewhere along the line and it is just as important to rest and live as a normal civilised person would now and then as it is to train for your sport. This would undoubtedly be the case for all professional sports, and not just boxing.

[Edited on 3/21/05 by DynamiteDeanPhillips]

TRD

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hope everyone is getting there questions prepared....

TRD

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Don't forget this Sunday...

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hey, I missed the post where you re-scheduled, I musta been out of town.

I should actually be around when th einterview hapens this time!

TRD

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
That will be cool Gibbs!!

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
That will be cool Gibbs!!

should we warn Dean

TRD

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
2 1/2 hrs to go, i hope you got some questions ready!

new topics

top topics

join